Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

What lovely blooms!

1 Like

I love the blooms and how colourful the fabric underneath them is!

1 Like

Drooling.

1 Like

Today’s pretties.

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I love snapdragons and those colors are perfect.

1 Like

I bought a Lilac bush today that’s supposed to bloom pink. I am excited for next spring!

2 Likes

ahh beautiful! what’s the coral-y one with the dark center in front?

1 Like

It’s a Cheyenne Spirit coneflower. I bought the plant this morning and went back tonight to get another one! The flowers seem to vary in color a bit and they planted a few different ones in each pot which is really neat.

1 Like

My first zinnia from the first but if seeds that I saved is blooming!

9 Likes

I love Daylilies!

8 Likes

I took this to my mom today. Look at the sweet little sunflower! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

ahh love them :blossom:!

i used a blue ball jar for one of my arrangements today too :relaxed:

10 Likes

ohhh and i have exciting news! the woman who runs the community garden and i are going to make a giant community cut flower bed in a place that is just grass now.

plus i think she’s going to let me overwinter some snapdragons and a few other flowers in the hoop house. you know what that means – blossoms potentially as early as late april/early may :relaxed:

9 Likes

This is perennial Yarrow that I started from seed. It’s obviously very small yet, so I don’t know if I should plant it outside yet? Or just put it in a bigger pot and keep it inside under lights?

4 Likes

10 Likes

Tonight’s picks

11 Likes

Gosh, i love that purple with the pale yellow!

2 Likes

sweet babies. i need to grow a whole bed of this rudbeckia next year! dahlias are starting to come in, too :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

Is the peachy one a Dahlia? Mine aren’t ready yet but I’m very excited. It’s the first time I’ve grown them.

2 Likes

yes! i’ve had 3 or 4 so far but lots more are coming in, so exciting!!

1 Like