wow what a beauty!! i’ve never seen that color before.
my first lil cosmo opened up today too. small blessings on a shitty day.
wow what a beauty!! i’ve never seen that color before.
my first lil cosmo opened up today too. small blessings on a shitty day.
Is it a Coreopsis?
It’s Xanthos Cosmos.
So lovely!
So pretty! What are the little white ones? I also have my first baby bouquet.
aaahhh i love it!! you’ve got such a nice variety
isnt it TOTALLY FUCKING MAGICAL!?!?!
i think the little white flowers in mine are an annual baby’s breath variety. they came in a mix with about 20 cut flower varieties so i’m not 100% sure but it seems the likeliest.
the little ones with yellow centers are a weed, i mean a native self-seeding variety of feverfew, i think?
These tiny bouquets are gorgeous!
I love both of these so much. The colors! The organic forms! ![]()
Some of mine are perennials, I cheated! I’m mostly just thrilled that I didn’t kill all of my seeds.
I should have baby’s breath eventually…
Gorgeous color combo. The deep red with the pastel purple! Oh my heart
wowowow! so lovely
i love these! you have so many nice colors and textures together. how is it feeling to grow these and bring them in? i hope you are enjoying it so much!
my heart bursts every time i make a new arrangement!! so far everything is pretty tiny but so sweet ![]()
Yours are so pretty! What are the purple on the left side? I’ve always had lots of perennial bouquets but they really have a completely different look than these more delicate annuals. I’m really loving these small adorable bouquets. I’m so glad you posted yours last year because I totally copied you. ![]()