Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

wow what a beauty!! i’ve never seen that color before.

my first lil cosmo opened up today too. small blessings on a shitty day.

3 Likes

Is it a Coreopsis?

1 Like

It’s Xanthos Cosmos.

1 Like

So lovely!

1 Like

Phases of a rose

10 Likes

just made my first tiny bouquet from the cut flower garden :smiling_face_with_tear: so it begins

16 Likes

So pretty! What are the little white ones? I also have my first baby bouquet.

2 Likes

15 Likes

aaahhh i love it!! you’ve got such a nice variety :heart_eyes: isnt it TOTALLY FUCKING MAGICAL!?!?!

i think the little white flowers in mine are an annual baby’s breath variety. they came in a mix with about 20 cut flower varieties so i’m not 100% sure but it seems the likeliest.

the little ones with yellow centers are a weed, i mean a native self-seeding variety of feverfew, i think?

5 Likes

These tiny bouquets are gorgeous!

3 Likes

I love both of these so much. The colors! The organic forms! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Some of mine are perennials, I cheated! I’m mostly just thrilled that I didn’t kill all of my seeds. :rofl: I should have baby’s breath eventually…

3 Likes

6 Likes

14 Likes

Gorgeous color combo. The deep red with the pastel purple! Oh my heart

3 Likes

wowowow! so lovely

2 Likes

10 Likes

i love these! you have so many nice colors and textures together. how is it feeling to grow these and bring them in? i hope you are enjoying it so much!

my heart bursts every time i make a new arrangement!! so far everything is pretty tiny but so sweet :cherry_blossom:

11 Likes

Yours are so pretty! What are the purple on the left side? I’ve always had lots of perennial bouquets but they really have a completely different look than these more delicate annuals. I’m really loving these small adorable bouquets. I’m so glad you posted yours last year because I totally copied you. :grin:

3 Likes

Taken in someone’s yard up the street

9 Likes