Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

so pretty! there’s a couple peonies in my yard and i should have cut some blossoms before thunderstorms rolled in a few nights ago and beat them up.

1 Like

Even prettier together!

11 Likes

I accidentally dried these flowers. I really like how it looks!

10 Likes

Beach blooms.

Not sure what these purple ones are.

Blanket flower

I think these are brown eyes susans

7 Likes

7 Likes

I love these! I don’t have anything like it now.

8 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

I accidentally broke this snapdragon stem.

Are snapdragons perennial? I sowed these direct in the garden probably 18 months ago and they look like they are going to flower more in winter this year than that did last year. I think I was aiming for spring flowers and got almost nothing :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve got 3 light pink peony bushes planted next to each other that I’ve had for probably 20 years. In the last few years they have had both white and pink flowers. They’ve never been mixed with or planted near white. :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

They just felt like mixing it up for a change!

1 Like

This is the last of them! :cry: I’ve got new neighbors who are doing a ton of landscaping so I took a bunch of pink and white ones over to introduce myself.

11 Likes

Some of my flower seedlings have buds! It’s been less than a month since I planted and they were not very large. It’s getting exciting over here! :rofl:

6 Likes

After all these years i am still obsessed by my rose

I remember when it was just two tendrils on the ground, and when it only had three blooms in a year

15 Likes

wowowow! it’s like something out of a dream!

2 Likes

That is a stellar rose!

So many moods

11 Likes

This is my first seedling flower!

9 Likes

Very exciting! So pretty.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. Looks like a dish of cream.

2 Likes