Do your PT!

I have done my exercises before 730am and I feel very virtuous

8 Likes

I went for a walk yesterday and did some exercises late at night even though very tired. Zzzzzz.

3 Likes

I skipped PT yesterday to see if I’m at the point where I can go every-other-day yet. No, I woke up this morning pretty tight and stiff. I did 4 exercises this morning after my walk and that helped loosen things up a bit. So, I’m at 5/7 days, which is way better than I was doing previously.

After over 5 months of PT (at varying levels of enthusiasm), I’m thiiiiiiis close to being able to walk without pain. Very exciting, and yet still so far away. I’ll keep working at it, but walking is already much more pleasant than it was 6 months ago. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I bought stickers!mn and I’ve done 6 sessions so far

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Yay for improved walking.

Did my PT this morning even tho I was a grumpy puss.

5 Likes

I went to my PT appointment, which is easier mentally than doing the exercises at home. I’m bushed though!

5 Likes

Very light PT today as I got my second vaccine shot (Moderna) and I’m thinking it’ll trigger an AI flare. Did one easy exercise and some stretches that I’d been skipping.

2 Likes

Done. One day I hope to have a right leg as strong and coordinated as my left.

7 Likes

How’s the PT going, everyone?

I submitted the contact form at the office of the PT who was recommended to me in hopes of getting an appointment.

5 Likes

I have done it precisely twice since this challenge started :grimacing:

3 Likes

3x last week and did my PT for today!

3 Likes

I missed Friday and Saturday due to side effects of my second vaccine. I did some light exercises last night before bed so I could claim Sunday. :wink: I’ve still yet to do exercises today, but am planning to. I’m at 7/11 days so far.

1 Like

I was going to skip today, but your question has reset me, and I will do the minimum

5 Likes

I delayed my physio appointment by two weeks so I didn’t have to race the shame of not doing my excercises for the previously month.

5 Likes

I did mine! Now I’m tired.

4 Likes

Did one exercise and three stretches last night.

2 Likes

Did my PT today even though I didn’t wanna. Can I get a sympathy gif?

7 Likes

What does it mean when you struggle even to post to the challenge thread???

I did PT Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday of this week. Am hoping to keep it going this weekend.

5 Likes

I have scheduled an intake appointment with a physical therapist!

5 Likes

Yay, @Clare-Dragonfly! I hope that you get a good treatment plan.

I did a bit of PT Sunday, only one heretofore-not-possible exercise, but it was a good one as I realized that I needed to advance the level of difficulty of what I’ve been doing. Tried a new, more advanced (less stability) set of exercises on Monday and was pleased to see that progress. Today I did some minimal exercises, foam-rolling, and stretches so as to repeat Monday’s exercises tomorrow. I think I may finally be ready to move to a 3-day/week schedule (with stretching and foam-rolling on the other days). I keep inching along!

4 Likes