Critical Role Campaign 3 Watch Thread

Taliesen has a great imagination.

Honestly all these characters are rad.

@Rodeo what’s the fresh cut grass ref?

Oh. LOL

Taliesan - Ashton, earth genasi, he/they pronouns, shorter, lot of leather worn for a long time red fabric lining, Barbarian!!! Giant hole in the left side of their head. OMG TALIESAN IS A BARBARIAN AHHHHHHHH. Carries a glass hammer, says Fuck Off. jacket says “just don’t”

Sam - F.C.G. Automaton, cleric, OMG I CAN’T FUNCTION YOU GUYS. THIS IS SO CUTE. southern accent

Wait is that what’s Sam’s character’s name is, Fresh Cut Grass (FCG) totally didn’t get that till you mentioned it!

1 Like

@Rodeo i gotta go read salat can you tell me what’s happening in a summary

Will do!

Ashton (tal.) is trying to find a job, but having no luck.
Someone mentions dreamscape theater, a performance auditorium
FCG is really into it, apparently you have to perform for someone named Stevon - seems like the Lorne Michaels of Marquet
FCG is annoyingly friendly apparently, and it bothers Ashton
They step out of the place they are staying and there are a lot of caverns and ropes and stuff. Matt is better at describing it, it is beautiful, kinda like what Bioshock 3 would look like if it weren’t in the clouds maybe?
I love Sam and Tal’s relationship so far, Sam keeps building Tal up, and I love this

1 Like

They emerge at the Prism Emporium mid afternoon, nice warm day, sun pouring through.

I can’t believe Sam’s name is Fresh Cut Grass that is ridiculous.

You can hear everyone else laughing in the background

I WANT LIAM ALREADY.

@Meowkins I hope this is helpful

1 Like

SIMURGHS - ok so Marquet is Persian inspired. Interesting. I may not have fun this campaign…

1 Like

The Simurgh has a serious religious significance…

1 Like

F.C.G. and Ashton end up in a bar full of adventure, like the Yawning Portal of this area.

1 Like

This is helpful!~

I am back!

Fresh Cut Grass is so adorable

YAY LIAM FINALLY

Wait. ROBBY? WTF. NO! WHERE’S TRAVIS

Just jumping in to say I am a critter and watched the first 30 minutes but now I have to go to bed because tomorrow’s a big day at work for me and it’s past 11. Can’t wait to watch the replay!

2 Likes

travis better be in this!!! that man is eye candy

I did notice Travis had no notes with him when he left the table at the beginning… .

1 Like

nooooooo