Create-Your-Own Adventure November Challenge: Stickers Deadline!

I made it another week with 0 alcohol. I barely want it anymore. Sometimes I crave something but in thinking about what I actually want the flavor of it’s typically not any kind of alcoholic beverage.

8 Likes

Got out every day this week. Today at the end of my work day the shadowy one asked if today was just a step out on the deck day, or a taking a walk day.

We went for a short walk along a stretch of less than appealing roads, just to keep it varied.

6 Likes

Week 4:
Outside everyday, yep
Financial: med bills arrived. Negotiating with hubs on use of HSA and timing.
Bathroom baseboards: cut a piece. Yippee.

4 Likes

Week 4:
I did 2 times a sport session (1 rehab, 1 walk) 2nd rehab got cancelled by the instructor

Budget is 245€/250€ besides veggies and fruit; I bought stable shelf ore stable fridge groceries due to new covid restrictions. Long lines are expected as less people are allowed in the shops starting Monday.
I got the first delivery from a farm shop on a weekly veggie/fruit box. They show you 3 days in advance online what will be in the box and you can change and add things. They also deliver their whole range of organic products from dairy to canned goods and dry goods in the same delivery. Hopefully it is as good as it looks like.

No works on weekends is really a challenge, usually I start the laptop Sunday around 6pm and start prepping for the upcoming week.

4 Likes

A new week, a new update…although the update content is about the same, lol
-5 minute stretch breaks every up: yup, still good
-Getting outside during the workday: hmmmm no comment (although I only had two workdays this week, so that makes it better?)
-Books read: 3/5.
-Keep exercising outside: check! Even deliberately trompled in snow a couple times
-Knit magical never-ending scarf: still never-ending, still making progress

6 Likes

Final Challenge of 2020:

8 Likes

This gif is effing cute

6 Likes

Final update unless I randomly spend over the next two days, but as of now nothing planned.

• Done with presents across the board except for the OMD exchange and if they figure out how they’re doing the not-actually-Angel-Tree Angel Trees in town this year
  • $100 for groceries, bought nuts from a neighbor kid
  • No more money on impulse purchases minus nuts above
  • $1693 to charity or non-501c3, categorized for match purposes, planned and fine (no change from last week)
  • Curlicues reinstalled on dollhouse (thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: ). Need to dig up a new blade for the utility knife to cut the last two floor tiles and then get it and the clock posted. Two days left this weekend so it seems like it should be a doable thing.
4 Likes

NaNoWriMo is still on track. I kind of feel like I’m losing steam, but I’ll get my wordcount in.

8 Likes

Week 4: I have a couple of days to update, but they were our holiday away. Tracking what I actually did each day works really well for me. I’m going to keep it up, and might get myself a diary for next year instead of continuing to use my undated one.

5 Likes

Week 4: continued with a walk a day plus a private yoga class (was a group class but no one else turned up!). Saw two friends for social time.

6 Likes

Week four: mostly success. I had tea every day except Thanksgiving when I forgot in all of the cooking. Even today, with a long road trip that involved going inside nowhere and so not wanting to pee all the damn time, I drank my Contigo go cup full of Earl Grey with elderberry. Was still damn thirsty when we got home, but I am about a liter of water in and I’m feeling all right.

Lots of Bengal spice, some Earl Grey, some supposedly white tea with ginger that probably isn’t, and a little bit of my home grown mint for the teas this week.

5 Likes

Week 4 check-ins are Sunday, local time for you - but if you want to wait til Monday/Tuesday to have the month finished out, that’s fine!

I think I got everyone for the week 3 badges! If I didn’t, it wasn’t intentional and just let me know and I’ll give you a badge!

8 Likes

Week 4: missed a few days of stretching and really started to feel things get worse again. Felt good to stretch and roll with both lacrosse ball and foam roller today.

4 Likes

week ?: 38k on NaNoWriMo, probably not going to “win” and I’m okay with that

8 Likes

I buy more stuff for my fantasy self than my real one

1 Like

Time for a week 4 check in.

1. missed a dose of medicine. The morning got crazy hectic when my son was sick and he couldn’t go to daycare, and it was 4npm before I got into the bathroom and noticed.

2)MKTG class goal is now moot, class is done. Now in a much more enjoyable social media marketing class, but pissed I blew my grade on a bad quiz.

1. YouTube goal was completed for the month. I filmed 4 more this week. Short of my weekly goal, but again, sick kid blew the plans. But I have a good 2x per week video scheduled for awhile. Perhaps my 7 subscribers will enjoy…lol
6 Likes

:turkey: Week 4 :turkey:

Alright, big wrap up:

• Set up at new job? There’s still more to learn, but the IT and benefits parts have been figured out!
  • Did the house get cleaned? Well, yes and no. This is a bigger project than I initially thought, and it’s almost certainly going to roll over to December.
  • Draw up a rough budget? Complete!! There’s a budget. I still have money to give away / start investing, but I know what’s there to invest.

Bonus Points:

• I completed the Habitica ADHD decluttering challenge!
  • Did I take stock of my possessions and get the bags of stuff to charity? lol no

Overall, that wasn’t too bad! I still have a ways to go on the decluttering, but I feel a little more prepared.

6 Likes

19 Likes

Week 4:
I continued doing daily self-care things. I’m very glad that I chose to make that my challenge this month instead of pressuring myself to try to work on projects.

5 Likes