I’m issuing a challenge: Clean Slate September, which will run from Sept 1 - Sept 30.
The goal for Clean Slate September is set a goal and stick to it for the month of September in WHATEVER category works for you. This could be budgeting, this could be exercise, donating, reaching out to friends, time spent locked in a room away from children on zoom school.
Pick ONE thing (just one) and make it a goal.
Also it has special forum badge and even a STICKER for people that complete the whole month.
- You must establish a goal and it needs to be measurable, actionable, and reasonable.
- You’re allowed one week *where you wave a magic wand and “re-cast” your goal . This means if you go off the rails, or something big comes up, you can set a new goal. Don’t get discouraged just because you have an off week! Give yourself a clean slate.
- Each Monday (or Tuesday for the Aussies/Kiwis) report back on the thread on how you did
for the week You can report on where you’re at, and what your biggest challenge and victories of the week were. Then, you’ll put your predictions/goals down for the budget week ahead.
What do you get out of participating?
- Deep Satisfaction of your goals
- Community support for whatever your goals are
- Clean Slate September success shout outs on the podcast
- And if you do all 4 week check-ins, you get a STICKER mailed to you. I will mail these anywhere in the world.