30 Days of Yoga with Adrienne 2024

I did “ease” today. It is my day off in my week of kayaking. I already had sore abs from 4 days of paddling, so I would have liked to do anything but abs today. But it was best to do this on my otherwise off day, I think.

This place had a good setup for yoga. I’m changing locations today and have no idea what the next 4 days will look like.

3 Likes

I forgot to check in, but I did day 15 today - balance. It actually wasn’t so much about balance? She does the alternating nostril breathing at the beginning, which is my least favorite thing that she throws in sometimes. I always feel like I am suffocating.

3 Likes

Also not a fan of the alternating nostril thing - I have a deviated septum so it’s a big difference between the two sides :joy:. (It literally never affects my life except when yoga instructors do this exercise).

I’m a little behind now but did Day 13 yesterday and hopefully will get to 14 tonifht

3 Likes

I was SO stuffy for the stupid breathing!

1 Like

Has anyone done day 16 yet? I’m pretty sick and I’m wondering if it is restful enough to attempt it! If it is quite athletic, I will skip.

2 Likes

I just did it while sick. It wasn’t bad. It is a lot of twisty stretches for your back. The hardest part was a lunge that you twist in? I think? There is one short forearm plank.

2 Likes

I went ahead and did it! It was definitely about at my limit today, but I’m glad not to miss it. If I don’t have to. We will see about tomorrow! I did have cuckoo underfoot with no one else to watch her but I only missed a couple of moves :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I missed yesterday. We had an early departure for our outing and I just didn’t feel up to it when we got back.

I’m now 3 days behind, but I did day 14 this morning.

3 Likes

I did day 17 today. I would not recommend doing this one while sick. I’m still not feeling 100% and it was a little too hard for me from an upper body strength perspective, said as a woman with a lot of upper body strength. I powered through and took one rest break during an prolonged downward dog core exercise.

2 Likes

Also did 17. I’m also still kinda sick so I heeded @Economista’s warning and chose cow/tabletop whenever that was a choice.

I wanted to stay on track so that tomorrow I can do that 9 minute one(!) after my run/walk with BB. (I might suggest that we mostly walk and just take a few brief jogs for warmth so I don’t overdo it while I’m recovering.)

2 Likes

Did Day 15 tonight!

If I have any kind of chore to do at night, or if Husband wants some quality time, then there’s no time for yoga :sob:

3 Likes

Day 15 done the morning. There may not have been a lot of balancing in Balance, but half moon seems a bit advanced for this point. It was hard for me, anyway.

2 Likes

I failed at Meditate today. Oops. The baby was crawling on me, my 12yo was trying to talk to me and my hips hurt, so I kept changing position/getting another thing to sit on/etc.

But, that’s just part of the process, right?

3 Likes

OMG - I did the wrong day :joy: I thought all of it seemed really familiar, but she has been repeating so much this month that I didn’t notice. Normally when I open up youtube the video of the day is the first suggested video. I did Day 12: Stability :joy: Well - that video was twice as long and much harder than the meditate would have been, so I’m counting it as doing my yoga for today.

4 Likes

Day 16 done this morning.

This is my home tonight, so I won’t have any space for yoga in the morning.

6 Likes

I did day 19! I am still kinda sick but it wasn’t too bad- I stood near support for the balance. Not sure if I will have time tomorrow because we have the boys’ stepbrothers here for a sleepover so we’re a very full house, but I’ll try.

3 Likes

Day 19 is done! My ankles always hurt during these kind of balances. I guess I need to increase my ankle strength

2 Likes

I’m showing up almost a month late and doing a completely different 30 day set, metaphorical iced coffee in hand, but I did a quick 10 min today today!

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Day 20 is very bendy, deep stretching. I did not like how long we held lizard pose!

2 Likes