30 Days of Yoga with Adriene 2023

Day 8 done. It was a meditation / breathing night. I feel like that maybe shouldn’t be entered into my tracker as exercise, I don’t think it got my heart rate up at all.

4 Likes

Day 3 done. It felt like a very stretchy one and I really felt the stretches and had some trembling while balancing on the left leg.

Again, rather than doubling up I opted to do a minute of side planks and a few more stretches afterwards, ~5 minutes total.

3 Likes

Day 4 done as well! Really liked this one as it had some abs and even a couple half push ups in there. Felt good to do some body weight exercise. Less stretchy though. No add ons today.

3 Likes

Last night I did Day 18. It was a little sneaky because it seemed like it was going to be a super easy, kind of meditation one and then at the end it felt like I was in horse stance for 10 minutes.

3 Likes

100%. I was quite surprised by that. I also struggle a bit with eagle arms, though mine are better than they used to be, the effort is still just as challenging! And I feel like there have been a couple sessions with lots of eagle arms lately!

3 Likes

I have a ridiculously busy day today including my son’s birthday, so I was pretty happy that today’s was short and stretchy.

4 Likes

I was smart and looked at the preview image where she had a pillow in her lap and saved today’s session for the evening as a end of day wind down!

3 Likes

I don’t post every day but I’m still on track! Sometimes I feel annoyed about having to make time for it- mostly on the weekends when I’m out of my routine. But it’s still feeling like a really useful exercise. How is everyone else doing?

5 Likes

I’m still on track too. I have been doing it right after we put the girls to bed each night.

4 Likes

I was aiming for three days a week, Mon-Wed-Fri. I fell off the bandwagon last Friday / this Mon, Friday I was at Scout camp and Monday, apparently I’m not as young as I once was, I fell asleep on my lunch break and then again after work.

Going to get back on track tomorrow.

5 Likes

I remembered that disabilities don’t always play nice with this kind of challenge! But I am still working through the series in order, and I like it a lot more than the last 30 day series I did

8 Likes

I really enjoyed it last year when I wasn’t doing it every day!

4 Likes

I have fallen off the bandwagon too after Day 4 as I was busy getting back into my regular workout routine and didn’t wanna overdo it after a long hiatus with very little working out.

We’ll see if I get back or not. I won’t lack exercise though. Gonna go boulder with friends again tonight!

4 Likes

Day nine done. I am starting to see better balance in warrior pose.

4 Likes

Haven’t checked in for a while, but I’m still on track! My second job has been slow, which is what has made this possible :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Finally got around doing Day 5 yesterday, that was a fair amount of ab work.

Today is bouldering again, so we’ll do stretches but no yoga.

2 Likes

Today’s took some fortitude but I did it! It looked like one that would be good for evening, so I saved it for the evening and used the day for other things, mostly cleaning my house. But then I almost forgot. I put the baby to bed and I was going to eat popcorn for dinner and watch The Good place, and then I realized I had not yet done my yoga. But I did it and I was right about it being a nice evening practice.

6 Likes

I finished! I feel like in the past I have disliked the ones structured like the day 30 practice, but today I was really into it and it felt awesome to do what I wanted at my pace :blush:

6 Likes

I finally got around to doing the first video today, on the last day of January :smile:

8 Likes

Days ten & eleven done on Friday / Monday. Yesterday (Monday) was also massage day, and I waffled on whether it was prudent to go ahead or not, but decided that I was making excuses and should just do it. I was hoping for a quiet / meditation day, alas, it was not

3 Likes