30 Days of Yoga with Adriene 2023

Who’s going for it this year? I haven’t done regular yoga in almost a year - I had a baby in July and never got back into it past the immediate postpartum stage - but I’m really excited to give it a try. I missed some days last year but :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: this time I’ll be able to keep up. I’m not pregnant and I already had the flu!

7 Likes

I’m game to give it a go. I currently have some annoying physical limitations/pain but will do what I can.

4 Likes

Posting to follow but I’m terrible at follow up posts. I’m not currently allowed to do my regular physical activity stuff so need to get better about remembering to do yoga!

2 Likes

I need it buuut iii dooaan wannaaa.

I will do 30 days of yoga or similar but it may not be YWA.

6 Likes

I will do it!

Unless I start going to the gym which I would also like to do. Then I will skip yoga those days.

4 Likes

I’m in but subbing in prenatal yoga until I can figure out how to make modifications and keep in my head what to avoid.

5 Likes

I need to join this one this year… Annoying hip pains and other getting - old aches, and I need to increase my activity.

3 Likes

Same same LBF. May even allow the baby to watch

2 Likes

Posting but may do pilates cause my hips are shit. Any pilates recs?

4 Likes

I know someone had Pilates recs for me before… was it @AllHat ?

3 Likes

Cuckoo loves watching Jazzercise from the Bumbo seat! Yoga is less exciting than music and dancing so we’ll see if she enjoys it equally well.

1 Like

Twas! I love Move with Nicole.

@meerkat she is an excellent teacher and gives lots of verbals on correct technique. I also really appreciate what she wears and how it’s shot because it makes it very easy to see her body positioning.

5 Likes

I’m in but might miss the first few days since I’m still traveling and life is generally hell until I get home. I’ll try to make it up though!

2 Likes

Me, but Cosmic Kids Yoga.

4 Likes

Ooh! Like, in real time and all instead of several years later! I’m in.

3 Likes

I am in. Never done it before but might as well

2 Likes

Day 0 done, and I also did a Sarah Beth Yoga session because I wanted to do something physical today.

3 Likes

I’m in too! I haven’t read the email yet today, but I did sign up at least :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

How do you sign up? I just saw the YouTube last night. haven’t done it yet; went for a hike today. Will see if I have the energy tonight.

3 Likes