30 Days of Yoga with Adriene 2023

I missed the last 5 days :face_with_peeking_eye: The reasons ranged from feeling sick, headache, terrible low back pain, shoulder pain, etc. However I have been active each day and yesterday I actually did a peloton yoga workout instead. At this point I don’t think I’m going to finish.

6 Likes

Finished! The last day where she doesn’t tell you what to do, I skipped that last year. This year I took the pressure off myself by doing my PT exercises and then doing yoga poses as I felt inspired. That felt more manageable to me than just Now Do Yoga For 24 Minutes.

My 10 yo found it soothing and seemed to want to be in the room with it!

3 Likes

I decided I wanted to do more morning Yoga but I wasn’t sure which day I was. I started Day 6, which was quite some abs and remembered the last day I did being quite some abs too so thought I was repeating. I stuck with it for 15 minutes then quit for the last 5 because I didn’t feel like it. Turns out that at least from here it seems like I did the right lesson. Guess I’ll do the last 5 minutes when I finally get around lesson 7 next month or so :laughing:

6 Likes

Gradually going through this series. Can’t believe that my joints feel better if I remember to do yoga regularly. It’s outrageous, it’s unfair :slight_smile:

9 Likes