30 Days of Yoga with Adriene 2023

Finished day 5 yesterday. I work from home (with no kids) today, so I’ll definitely have time to so day 6, MAYBE day 7 too.

2 Likes

I did a 3rd day of yoga yesterday. I’m definitely out on the with Adriene part and definitely out on the consecutive front, but I’m hoping to get 30 days in a reasonable time frame? Like, within 30 weeks maybe?

6 Likes

LOL, good tip! I don’t have enough time after my big kids go to bed but maybe I’ll do it during the second or third nap instead of the first :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Help I still need to do today but I’m sleepy

3 Likes

I did day 8 last thing last night and day 9 first thing this morning.

I just can’t stand in Warrior 1 as long as she is expecting. Anyone else having to take little breaks?

1 Like

Whenever I do her videos I feel like I take breaks from EVERY pose.

2 Likes

What I really want is a 30 days of yoga - for people with like, 0 of current fitness level. Nothing more than 15 minutes. At least every other pose is a relaxing pose. I don’t want to hear the term “the burn” even once.

4 Likes

seconded

5 Likes

Day 9 is done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m doing puppy pose wrong

But I’m still on track!

2 Likes

Day three done. I can feel it in my legs

1 Like

Yeah I’m never super confident I’m doing that one right either, but I always manage to wiggle into something that feels like a good stretch!

1 Like

I need a “30 days of stretching”, should see make a separate from Adriene or should i jump in here?

3 Likes

Day 10 is really short. Only 18 minutes. I laughed to myself at the beginning because it was almost like she listened to you @Greyweld :joy: Today has some fast points that got me breathing a little hard - it is all really fast movements and there aren’t any “hold for 3-5 breaths” poses.

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll do day 10 then!

1 Like

I love how it sequences. I was super ready for a short fast moving day!

1 Like

Day 5 done. I mostly with the puppy trying to ‘rescue’ me

2 Likes

I forgot to check in earlier but I did day 11 right before lunch. I thought it was another easy one!

2 Likes

Help once again I don’t want to

This was nice when my mom was doing it with me but now I just do it absolutely last thing before bed resentfully and it’s not the vibe I want

3 Likes

Did yesterday’s this morning. Today’s looks like it’s probably going to be on the gentler side so I’m hoping to do it tonight, as I don’t expect to get Saturday’s done on Saturday and I don’t want to fall too far behind!

2 Likes