30 Days of Yoga with Adriene 2023

I did day 3 this morning. I won’t be able to catch up today but tomorrow is another opportunity to get 2 in one day done!

1 Like

Day 0 and day 1 done.

I had a helper:

8 Likes

I don’t think I like yoga.

8 Likes

I fully anticipate missing tomorrow and doubling Sunday unless the pups I’m overnight pet sitting for don’t mind me doing yoga off my phone on their living room rug, but I’ve managed to get every day in so far! A few of my coworkers are also doing it so it’s been fun to have folks to check in with in person.

3 Likes

I was glad day 5 was a little lower key. I was SUPER sore this morning. I had gone to pelvic floor PT yesterday and they had me doing full-depth body weight squats. Now, I used to could squat my body weight (I mean, in addition- my body weight on a barbell) but that was 3 years ago pre-pandemic and I haven’t done any full-depth squats in a long time. So I think that plus the yoga was a lot.

2 Likes

Today was my catchup day. I did all of Day 4 and half of Day 5. I’m calling myself caught up and will day Day 6 tomorrow. For some reason I thought the video preview said Day 5 was only 15 minutes, and then when I hit that point and it wasn’t done I was completely unmotivated to finish. Oh well. It has been a long, busy day and I only have so much “relax” time and I can’t spend another minute of it on yoga.

2 Likes

Day 2 done. Husband helped by distracting the puppy.

3 Likes

Day 4 happened before lunch with a toddler climbing the “mountain” all through the first half. No idea what happened in the second half.

Day 5 hug just happened after a shower, diffusing lavender, with the red light on. Absolutely lovely.

6 Likes

Too tired yesterday to move, but did Day 4 today. Planks were tough, even mostly on my knees.

I can’t breathe out of my nose when I’m upside down, weird. I’m otherwise not congested.

1 Like

Day 6 was rough! I had to take multiple breaks. The baby was awake and shrieking playfully and the Boy was texting me from the grocery store. Well, it’s done!

2 Likes

I have progressed to trying to avoid this thread.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

My mom was visiting and doing all the yoga with me but she went home this morning so I’m going to be leaning this thread a lot more.

Also I’m sore from day 5 and don’t want to do abs.

2 Likes

I no longer have functional abs. You are not selling me on day six

4 Likes

Thanks to y’all bumping this thread I did my second pilates video. Or really the first one again and I actually finished this time (had to quit to run kid to school and then didn’t come back to it for a few days).

3 Likes

I did day 6 after putting the girls to bed. They weren’t actually asleep yet and halfway through I had to stop because I heard B yell “Mama I threw up” on the monitor. It turns out it was just a stalling tactic because I couldn’t find any evidence of it in her room. I did come back down and finish though.

1 Like

Did yesterday’s and today’s this afternoon!

3 Likes

Just finished Day 5, with toddler on my legs for the last portion…

4 Likes

Day 7 done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 8 is super easy. I recommend doing it right before bed. It is all about relaxing and meditating and the hardest part is sitting still. On one hand I really enjoyed it and will bookmark it to do in the future at the end of the day, but this morning it was not right for me. I have my whole day ahead and lots of things that I need to do and putting myself into a deep relaxation and sleepiness was not a good thing. It was hard because the whole time my brain was like “I have to do X, Y, and Z before my 9 am meeting and instead I’m just laying here doing nothing.”

3 Likes