2022 BINGO! A Choose-Your-Own-Goals challenge.

A bit late to post, see how I go

5 Likes

I’m in, have to consolidate my 2021 board and see what is carrying over, then I’ll post my board!

3 Likes

Prize offer: a little embroidered patch with your winning BINGO shown. It would fit in a regular envelope, so international postage may be doable.

ETA with outline:

12 Likes

finally did my bingo card!

5 Likes

One of my BINGO squares will be to fill out my BINGO card. Its about half way done and now I’m drawing a blank on what else to put. I think I will look at everyone else’s for some inspiration.

5 Likes

Ok it wasn’t to hard to finish

B I N G O
Travel hack enough to pay for cruise/Disney trip planned for Jan 2023 Read 12 books Enroll Puglet in swim lessons 1000 hours outside Finish wedding album before 6 yr anniversary!
Declutter bedroom Go to library with Puglet and baby 10 times Total Yearly spend under $30k Have 6 friends gatherings this year Run a Half-Marathon
Use new pasta attachments Make list of ten towns in NE for potential next house purchase FREE 30 day split challenge Donate/sell 100 items
Duolingo streak 30 days Get life insurance Go on 5 hikes with family Meal plan 45 weeks out of the year Learn how to use my canner
500 outside hours Complete BoHo beautiful transform program Fill out BINGO card Save 22% of income Donate Blood
6 Likes

Update:. So far I’ve started a lot, but finished nothing.

Put next rug hooking series on backing AND hook a piece of rug hooking every month. - I have two rug patterns in my new series on backing. One is finished hooking, but not hemmed. The other is 3/4 finished hooking. I need to take time out next month to plan some more and put them on backing. I’m hoping to complete one per month. I need ten, at least, for an exhibit or magazine article. I’ll spend November and December finishing them.

Repair green antique rug - ran into problems. I took it apart, serged the edges, only to find an area right on the edge where the burlap had broken. I’m contemplating the best way to handle it. Will send a text to a friend.

Put entryway back together - coat hooks are finally up. Now we just have to hang artwork, and maybe a mirror.

Take a Workshop Week course each session - there are two sessions a year. I signed up for three courses this winter session.

Repair big antique rug - i found a matching yarn in my stash. Now all I have to do is whip the edge where it needs it.

Watch a craft DVD every week - downloaded episodes of Quilting Arts TV and have been watching 3-4 a week.

Spin up 1 box of fibre - I joined the local spinning and weaving guild for help with my spinning. I am attending their twice a month spin-ins, and attending their very informative meetings, which include show and tell and presentations. I made headway and spun and plied some fibre Saturday.

Ladder GICs - doing one a month. Did January. February is already done. Next up is March.

Regular weekly cleaning schedule - trying to follow the Flylady app and failing miserably. I can get the basic routines done, but I have no time or energy for the weekly home blessing or zones. DH will do a partial home blessing, but not the entire thing. I don’t blame him.

4 Likes

It’s still January (barely) so I hope I’m not too late to join in. I’ve been following the bingo challenges over the last years and I finally made a bingo card of my own. Some of these are need-to-do, some will be not too hard to achieve, and some are a real stretch.

6 Likes

End of January and not too many updates, although I did have a nice three-day weekend where I did some stuff locally that I hadn’t tried before and have been meaning to.

6 Likes

9 Likes

It took me a few seconds to realize why you had a stash of yams in the first place.

3 Likes

It is February??? What did I say I would do???

Oh dear, I have finished nothing! But started a bunch.

• One book down on The Wheel of Time
  • On track for reading
  • Made 1 new veg recipe. It was a failure but I made it.
  • Made a new non-veg recipe.
  • Plan to do our first rollerblading session today.
  • 10/30 days yoga
  • 10/52 hours of exercise
  • Decided not to do booktube, so that and possibly the reviews goals will change.
5 Likes

January update;

B I N G O
Travel hack enough to pay for cruise/Disney trip planned for Jan 2023 Read 12 books Enroll Puglet in swim lessons 1000 hours outside Finish wedding album before 6 yr anniversary!
54% 1/12 Done 5.5 hrs hahaha
Declutter bedroom Go to library with Puglet and baby 10 times Total Yearly spend under $30k Have 6 friends gatherings this year Run a Half-Marathon
Started 0/10 0/6
Use new pasta attachments Make list of ten towns in NE for potential next house purchase FREE 30 day split challenge Donate/sell 100 items
7/100
Duolingo streak 30 days Get life insurance Go on 5 hikes with family Meal plan 45 weeks out of the year Learn how to use my canner
30/30 0/5 4/45
500 outside hours Complete BoHo beautiful transform program Fill out BINGO card Save 22% of income Donate Blood
5.5 Done

Actually got a few done!

February plans:

• Finish at least one book, I got about 75 pages left in the one I’m reading so that should be easy
  • Get outside more hopefully I can double our January hours if we get a few nice weekend days.
  • Have some friends over
  • Try out my new pasta attachment
  • Maybe even try out canning some soup
3 Likes

I love this headcanon.

4 Likes

Yay Seattle stuff!

1 Like

Completed:
~Full month of cycle tracking data :waning_gibbous_moon: :open_book: (new planner made this easier!)
~30 day streak of fluoride (tbh I had a crazy migraine one night and gave myself a one day streak freeze, then did 31 days. I’m saying it still counts :grimacing:)

Working on it:
~Currently reading 4 books so hopefully I’ll have those done by the end of Feb! :books:
~Been running a few times each week but I haven’t been tracking how long I can go without stopping. My whole route is 2.2 miles so when I can run the whole thing I’ll know I’ve made it :running_woman:
~Also working on DuoLingo and Meditation streaks and my Hinge Health PT :kr: :mexico:
~And scheduled the trip to Butchart Gardens for April! :rose:

5 Likes

Update: I decided to create my own BINGO card in Numbers. Much easier to edit. Green text denotes what I’ve started working on.

I have concerns about some items on my Bingo card and they may get swapped out. For example the items with “C” after them are really projects my husband will do.

6 Likes

Here’s my update! I’m making great progress on most of my reading goals. The others, not so much.
Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.18.42 PM

3 Likes

what do the colors mean?

2 Likes

Blue (green?) means I’ve made some progress, gray means it’s completed.

4 Likes