2020 BINGO -- A choose-your-own-goals challenge

Those rewards are too cool!

Now I feel like I need to make a bingo card so I can get one of those rewards…

ETA: in case this was related to my comment to @haypug16 about prizes - I was thinking prizes within her family since she said her and her husband were working in creating their card (nudge, nudge. Wink, wink)

5 Likes

There were already going to be prizes, I just hadn’t decided on any yet!

Do eeeet.

2 Likes

Heyyyyy sign me up for providing two rewards:

• One knit hat (will work together on size, material and colors)
  • One knit cowl (will work together on size, material and colors)
6 Likes

DONE! Thank you @Illathrael! Do you want me to put in a location restriction for shipping purposes?

1 Like

Those rewards are amazing! I am full of reward craving.

2 Likes

Nope! I’ll ship internationally! It just may take longer to reach folks outside the US.

3 Likes

These rewards are so cool! I can draw a thing probably? Or make a felt costume for a small animal of your choice?

6 Likes

I want to offer rewards! :smiley:

• A hand bound notebook (colors and patterns limited to what I have on hand (examples shown are already gifts)

• A woven wool scarf (colors limited to what I have on hand (examples shown are already gifts)

• A small ball of hand spun yarn (colors limited to what I have on hand)

I just like making stuff and would love if it were actually appreciated. :wink:

12 Likes

Those are so lovely!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I still have three more places to fill on my bingo card, I am struggling to come up with achievable but challenging goals :frowning:

3 Likes

How many prizes would one need to supply? I’m not sure how prizes will work. Everyone’s prizes are so remarkable, I am not sure I can come up with anything comparable …

1 Like

You can totally say “I will provide only one of this thing” if you want. I mean, my doodles & songs are not promising any uber-high quality, just fun and silly and entertaining! I’m amazed & thrilled that people want to contribute actual STUFF for the challenge! You guys are awesome.

@CalBal I’m adding your notebook and wool scarves and @beep_boop I’m putting you as “draw a thing or make a felt animal costume” and feel free to let me know if you want to get more specific.

@anomalily DO YOU SEE HOW AWESOME YOUR COMMUNITY IS THEY ARE LITERALLY MAKING SCARVES AND TINY COSTUMES AND THINGS TO GIVE TO OTHER PEOPLE FOR KICKING 2020’S BUTT AND IT’S SO COOL.

13 Likes

Is there a part I can clarify?

For the most part I’m going to have stuff on the spreadsheet on the first page of things that are available. When all of the things of a type are claimed or someone gets sick of providing the prize, it will disappear off the spreadsheet. If someone is providing a physical thing, they should let me know if they want to limit the prizewinners to limited regions to avoid exhorbitant shipping costs, or they could say “the thing is free, but winner pays shipping costs” and I’ll make a note of it so people will know if they would have to pay something to get that prize.

2 Likes

Wow, I want one of those notebooks…

1 Like

Are prizes being awarded for a BINGO! Or for a blackout?

For BINGO! Just a row. You can get more than one prize throughout BINGO though.

(eta which is why my prizes are things I can do infinity of and not go broke)

4 Likes

This was my question - thanks.

I cook, but don’t really craft anymore. Have no real performing arts talent. I have lots of digital pictures of my dogs, flowers, and other nature shots.

2 Likes

For me, I want to say one of each thing (in total) unless I have tons of free time in the future (and get my hands on more materials). Otherwise I might go broke. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also… free shipping to US only… unless I learn that international shipping is way cheaper than I thought it was (or else if the winner is willing to pay for shipping that is cool too). For the same reason as above. :upside_down_face:

If we offer only 1 per thing, it makes it a “the race is on” kind of thing - early BINGOers have a greater chance of getting something they might be interested in. On the other hand, one also could create a BINGO card with more-easily achieved goals in a line, so… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

The Etsy store will be up in 2020. :laughing::crazy_face:

I am kidding. Kind of. I don’t know. I am tempted. I have an idea about a certain type of cover that would be unique-ish. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes