2020 BINGO -- A choose-your-own-goals challenge

I want to offer a reward but I’m not sure what I could have to offer!

I could send winners a personal selection of used books in their preferred genre, if you think anyone would be interested. Like a mystery box. The books would definitely be used (I work in a library. I have a near limitless supply of cheap used books). I would ship via media mail, so US only.

12 Likes

I would DEFINITELY be interested!

6 Likes

Me too

1 Like

I could see photos being a fun reward!

1 Like

I could print them, or send digital. Option to mount them.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome!

I can also apply filters - Example:
Photo:

Ratified by filter(s):

2 Likes

NEAT!

Cheap or free software /apps - digital photos make things so easy.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ahhhh I wanted to make a card anyway, but now I definitely need to do one so I can try for one of these great rewards!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, these all look great, I’ve been struggling to think up enough to fill a card but I’ve got some good ideas now and I think I’ll finish my card over the work break :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in! Just need to make my bingo card…

I can add 1 pair of hand knit socks to the prize spreadsheet! Size and color to be determined by the winner.

4 Likes

Prizes I will add in:

• crochet lace bookmark (will ship internationally) (five, preferentially to five different folks, folks can pretty much choose any pattern as long as it uses size 10 or 20 thread)
  • homemade recipe zine (you give me a recipe theme, I give you a little 16 page hand doodled booklet) (one of these, will ship internationally)

If anyone lived nearby I’d add in some spider plant cuttings, but I don’t think they’d do so well in the mail.

7 Likes

We’ve gotten a surprising number of surviving plants from Greyman’s parents in the mail. Often packed in shredded newspaper, sometimes with the root/bottom of cutting wrapped in wet paper towel and placed in a plastic bag.

Not to say you have to do it! Just that it maybe could technically be done?

2 Likes

I mean, I know you can ship plants. It’s just. MY BABIES

2 Likes

Hmm. I have some spider plants that I like but they definitely aren’t my babies. (They live in a dog crate to keep them safe-ish from my cats, and I water them from time to time and occasionally repot them, but other than that they’re on their own!) I’d happily part with some cuttings but I don’t have my life together enough to commit to anything. Maybe for 2021!

2 Likes
Finish lace scarf Finish glass display Hike 4 times Finish editing book 7 Sew a garment
Mend 3 things from mending pile Finish writing book 14 Organize clothes Make seitan Sew patches on winter coat
Make pizza 4 times Sort & store giveaway baby clothing FREE SPACE Make bread 6 times Get yarn organized and put away
Make bagels 4 times 2 days in a row with no added sugar Refill emergency fund Knit a garment Bike ride 4 times
Read 10 books I owned before 2019 See a physical therapist for feet Touch up paint in house Meet Tom Bombadil Throw out old makeup
6 Likes

OK, I’ve rewritten mine to remove my family activities because I’ve now got a second private one for those. I think I’ve got a good spread of easy and hard ones.

5 Likes

I’m all for ambitious targets, but… Meet Tom Bombadil? I assume you don’t literally mean the Tolkein character?

6 Likes