Your Very Own Personal Shopper

FWIW husband needs a tablet for work. He doesn’t use Apple ANYTHING except for the iPad. They’re just that much better, alas.

4 Likes

They also have some Galaxy Tabs but generally at a higher price point. My perception is like BJ said, Apple is hard to beat on tablets. But I also don’t have a single Apple product myself, so I totally get that.

3 Likes

I have a samsung tablet and it does 90% of what a laptop does, if you have a mouse and keyboard.

1 Like

Does she need the form factor of a tablet? If not, Chromebook might be another good option and they tend to be $300-400.

3 Likes

My review is from 2019? But based on also seeing classmates do it starting 2015. I use a microsoft surface with the clippy keyboard as my computer. I now start it less often than we start the tablets of a similar vintage and it performs better for admin stuff. It isn’t kid proof (maybe with another case).

Price was way less than comparable Apple stuff and performance was better than office chromebooks purchased at a similar time.

3 Likes

I was thinking something that would be easy to have in her purse to take back and forth. Hmm… some thinking to do…