Yoga With Adrienne - 30 Day Journey

Cosmic Kids Yoga on YouTube might get Meowlet involved? I’m sure a 30 day Cosmic Kids yoga journey also good.

5 Likes

I did day 0. I didn’t wanna do anything so I’m glad it was so minimal.

6 Likes

I felt the same way. After a very busy crazy day, it was nice to sit on the couch and close my eyes for 7 minutes. Then I started the Harry Potter special on hbo.

5 Likes

Imma do that or 30 days of the shortest prenatal yoga videos I can find.

4 Likes

We did a 7 minute video. Plenty of time to find joy in the present by finding a packet of monkfruit sweetener, opening, sprinkling it everywhere and lick it off everywhere

4 Likes

Day 1:

Feel free to comment if you’ve done it. Or not. Whatever. Namaste and all that.

7 Likes

Haha I love your style

1 Like

I am halfway thru video 1, had to stop because my little dude wanted breakfast (I guess feeding a child should be my priority). So I will work on my other side soon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Guess it’s time to figure out what I’ll use as a mat and where I’ll find a piece of flat spot to put it.

2 Likes

I need to figure out how to make the dining table smaller so I can have my floor space back. It’s still set up as a 12-seater from Christmas Eve but my dad left before I remembered to ask him to help me

3 Likes

Wearing white yoga pants is such a flex.

7 Likes

Did anyone get the whole month schedule? She emailed out the whole month with how long each day would be last year but I can’t find it this year.

3 Likes

So the first 10 minutes is just breathing, but the next 20 got me surprisingly sweaty!

I feel like if I do them in the morning I will be calmer and less achey than if I wait til nighttime but that might be wishful thinking.

8 Likes

Just finished day 1 and it went by super quickly! Now I’m going to do my PT while I watch a show…

4 Likes

I’m in, and I did the thing,and glad I did. She jumped right in this year!

7 Likes

I got through all of one minute earlier before being interrupted - I was expecting to be interrupted but not that soon! Kiddo is doing bath now, then maybe after he’s in bed I can do the rest of it. Posting for accountability cause I’m not going to wanna.

7 Likes

You can do it! I got interrupted too! I went back and did the rest, too, I am happy to report. But tbd on tomorrow, when I also have work and have been up doing potty check ins with my kid at night. -_-

4 Likes

Day 0-1 :white_check_mark:. Feeling: :grimacing: . I had to childs-pose-out a good eight minutes in the middle there. Well, nowhere to go but up.

9 Likes

Day 1 done✔️ I really need to work on my balance! Lunges are still really hard for me and my knee cramped up twice, but the more I use it the better it will get. Darn ligaments need a lifetime of pt to stay usable.

4 Likes

I almost finished day one then got interrupted by family phone calls. Bed now, will do the last five or so minutes tomorrow with day two.

5 Likes