Why are you awake?

Nooo! That is the worst

1 Like

Idk ask the kid why he’s awake and the universe why we need a vacation tomorrow

5 Likes

I am awake because th k drama is too good.

BUT NOW THE KDRAMA IS OFF AND I AM AWAKE BECAUSE OF FEELINGS. FFFFFFFF

5 Likes

Drugs. But also frozen jalapeño poppers.

7 Likes

Because I’m stressed about what to do with the job offer.

4 Likes

My dog is under the impression that if the sun is up, I should be up and feeding him his breakfast.

5 Likes

At midnight: Because Kiddo slept for a bit then woke up and, because he always gets up ass-early before dawn so the sun is no indication, he figured it was time to wake up for the day but was then half-hysterical when Mr. Meer heard him across the house and told Kiddo he had to go back to bed. Kiddo was that nonlogical level of tired which can be hard to deal with. Thankfully once I suggested I’d sleep in his room with him he went back to bed.

2 Likes

The dogs nails made noise on the floor, again. My body decided almost seven hours is close enough to a full night’s sleep (it’s not). On a related note, I have now made an online profile with PetSmart and booked her a “bath” and nail grind later because I can’t just book a nail grind, I’ll cancel the bath part later.

3 Likes

Because overstimulated and skipped poop little one has been awake every hour

4 Likes

My teenager asked me this question when she found me awake in my bed, reading, at 4:50am. “Have you been to sleep at all, mom??” The answer is that I picked up my holds from the library. :smiley:

4 Likes

What r u reading?

2 Likes

After a year of grad school, I am only reading fluffy things this summer. So last night I finished Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert and then I started The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean.

6 Likes

Because the Euros finally are dragging as long as humanly possible and I’ve decided now is the moment to become invested in football

6 Likes

It’s not coming home.

5 Likes

I DONT KNOW. I did everything right. Put away blue light. Set the sunset lamp. Lay in dark listening to audio book. And yet here I am.

It may have been the 4pm “I gotta get thru the next 3, hrs without anyone dying” cup of coffee.

3 Likes

Ohh good choices.

I just finished Shadow and Bone in one sitting and am now rageful at past self who did not place holds on the whole trilogy at once.

4 Likes

Because I haven’t eaten enough yet today, and I also have to take care of at least some of my housework while I’m not responsible for children. But before all that happens, the small human on my lap has to agree to sleep in her cot.

5 Likes

Because one kid sick, one baby grizzly, one partner with insomnia, no sleep for anyone.

6 Likes

Hugs.

Dislike.

1 Like