Unf*ck Your Brain: memes and more

10 Likes

Yeah, they’re kind of disparate and maybe sometimes contradictory but I’m a procrastinator and I save these and then dump it all out when I feel like it. :grin:

Also praise me, I made a hard/weird phone call because I Should instead of avoiding it and then feeling guilty.

She helped:

11 Likes

This one was real good.

12 Likes

I do like this one. Yep.

2 Likes

I find this timely. I keep telling myself that my endometriosis isn’t as bad as some people’s, and it’s not as bad as a real chronic illness. But it is one. What I’m going through is not normal and deserves treatment, even if I have been working around it for 6 months (and/or my whole life).

12 Likes

Oh gosh yes, hold up there :sweat_smile: endo is absolutely a chronic illness with multiple symptoms that often aren’t realised to be related until post diagnosis or treatment. I have well managed Hashimoto’s and, well, it’s still a chronic illness even if my meds give me all my energy back.

Brain weasels are sneaky

3 Likes

:heart:

12 Likes

Needed this today. Maybe crying maybe not.

4 Likes

Hugs! 🫂

One of my favorite accounts I have found through reels. Husband likes him, too. So wholesome and supportive.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYLCOGvBkyV/

3 Likes

Well that was delightful. Follow

1 Like

He is great!

1 Like

I believe @Meowkins started a thread to this effect.

11 Likes

How have I missed this thread so far? This is a delight.

3 Likes

Thanks! Please settle in and enjoy! We have squishy chairs, bouncy chairs, weighted blankets, fidget spinners, and unlimited warm beverages.

7 Likes

And none of our shirts have tags. Welcome!

6 Likes

And our socks don’t have toe seams!

3 Likes

OK but like… This is rather profound. I am totally like that…

And for a little dark comic relief, this self depreciating gem:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUam46nhe6M/?utm_medium=copy_link

I should go do my yoga…

13 Likes

Oh, that’s also a pretty good explainer for physical good/ bad days. Some days it’s

1. Get out of bed and sit in loungeroom

And other days

1. Open eyes
  2. Sit up
  3. Swing legs out
  4. Walk to bedroom doorway
  5. Calculate steps for each route through dining room
    Etc.
12 Likes

It’s true though :joy:

13 Likes