Tiny Victories

Cheque arrived from insurance company to cover cost of our car, a write-off. Out looking for a new-to-us car. Can’t afford brand new. :disappointed:. Still, we’re happy for what they gave us! :grin:

16 Likes

Attached one leg to the desk, a project which has been waiting for attention for a month or more. Surely now I will do the other three soon, since all the tools are assembled and it’s in the walkway!

19 Likes

1/4 done!

2 Likes

Half done! My supervisor wants a status update on this project. :cold_sweat:

13 Likes

I’m off work today so I cleaned my porch and my garage!

11 Likes

It looks like I’ve found my google podcast and youtube music replacements
Pocket cast - thank you everyone here
Iheart radio

I heart radio (on free) is working well. The ads on this and pocket cast are fine. The radio station by artist is what I liked a lot of on youtube music. And their free playlist feature means it’s my songs shuffled with their ideas.

I’ll do some youtube downloads for out of the house, but youtube music is staying deleted.

12 Likes

Kid #2 played her first game of Netball today. She was Goal Shooter and scored a goal on her first shot. I think she’s hooked.

14 Likes

Awesome! I hope she keeps enjoying it!

4 Likes

f3_1_b

14 Likes

We have a car again!

11 Likes

Gorgeous.

Mine looked like that recently but only because I was moving furniture around and everything was stacked up on another table. Now the stuff is back on my desk. Nothing has improved.

6 Likes

To be fair, the picture was taken before I put the desk stuff on it.

5 Likes

My husband hooked up the laundry machines this morning that the contractor was supposed to do last Monday.

I am irrationally excited that I ‘get’ to do laundry this weekend.

15 Likes

I missed watching Crazy Rich Asians when it first came out, but now it’s on Netflix.

Second TV, it’s finally raining. We’re very over due.

14 Likes

Crazy Rich Asians is excellent.

4 Likes

One of my favorite comfort watches! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Oooh I watched it when I was in labor with D2! I read the books awhile back and found it on the tv at the hospital when I was in labor. From what I remember it was good and pretty darn close to the book!

2 Likes

I had groceries delivered and the guy picked out 10/10 grapes. Crunchy, sweet, perfect. It’s a grocery delivery miracle :sparkles:

27 Likes

I’m getting a really good soaking rain which is unexpected and desperately needed.

TV #2: I washed my car this afternoon and the rain waited until I was home.

4 Likes

First monsoon day of the Summer :star_struck: It was 100 at noon

16 Likes