Tiny Victories

Haha, that’s the sentence I’ll utter if I’ve been kidnapped.

16 Likes

Yum yum! Whatcha making?

1 Like

I made tteokbokki (was out of fish cakes but did have eggs) and a side sushi rice and also a random mushroom salad with shiitake, wood ear, and portobello mushrooms (plus garlic, black vinegar, serrano, and red chilis). I’m sure those mushrooms have never met each other before but they were instant friends!

8 Likes

Wow. Why aren’t we neighbors? haha

I love tteokbokki!!

4 Likes

MOVE HEREEEEE haha. I would love to cook tteokbokki for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ALAN TURNED AROUND

I decided to treat myself to a Starbucks cold brew to combat that spring forward feeling. They accidentally gave me a grande even though I ordered and paid for a tall.

7 Likes

A chunk of random plastic came off of the car two weeks ago. The car folks looked at it and had to order the part. Another chunk of plastic came off the car last week. I brought the car in today to get part 1 replaced fully expecting to have to bring it back in after they ordered part 2. But it turns out part 2 was also damaged when part 1 came off, so it was scheduled to be replaced today anyways. Hooray for one less trip to the car place and one less car bill.

19 Likes

Home Depot super honours the Moen lifetime warantees.

Like G left at 840 to replace the broken thing so we can turn the water on… he was home before 9 with the thing free. The guy just looked and wrote NC and now maybe things are better

18 Likes

Finally. After MONTHS of stalking the freezer aisle. There was coffee chocolate chip talenti at my co-op.

13 Likes

THE BEST FLAVOR

4 Likes

All the produce in my grocery pickup was excellent.

11 Likes

It’s raining!

5 Likes

Bought chicken drumsticks for 67 cents per pound on sale… froze a bunch.

6 Likes

Moen is so good for that. Don’t need a receipt, so it doesn’t matter it was the previous owner’s DIY.

4 Likes

Paid my first HST like a real contractor.

4 Likes

Right? After a shitty day it was SUCH a good surprise. All future faucets can be moen too

4 Likes

Yep, they sent us a cartridge for free from a 25 year old shower that had been through like 6 owners before us. They’re awesome.

4 Likes

We finally have running water again at the house!

10 Likes

eggplant parm sandwich with ripped bocconcini, tomato-pepper sauce, and gochujang mayo

6 Likes