Tiny Victories

Ye suspended from Twitter after swastika post (msn.com)

7 Likes

Victory: sriracha (even if it’s not the brand I want) is back on the shelf at my grocery store.

It’s been gone for about a year and at one point was super expensive even online.
I’m a sriracha person, as in puts it on 73% of all things I eat

:raised_hands: sriracha :raised_hands: :hot_pepper:

19 Likes

My Christmas tree is decorated and I went through all of my (way too many) ornaments and found a bunch to donate.

28 Likes

It looks beautiful! :star_struck: We have our tree up, but not decorated yet. Also a garland in our archway needs lights and decorating.

Still, I will be polishing silver and brass later. Not much needs to be done. Just the knives.

3 Likes

I like your decorations. Festive, but not overwhelming. :slight_smile:

I put my parents tree up. Twice. It’s a fake tree, and the first time I put it up, the stand wasn’t put together properly. It was obviously leaning to one side, but I thought that was just the way their tree was. Nope. After it was fully decorated and almost toppled over, I tore it down completely and set it up again from scratch. Now it’s actually straight. :grin:

8 Likes

I love your house! So pretty.

2 Likes

so cozy!! I love that you have a porch tree, too

2 Likes

Green garland with the red bows is so pretty!

2 Likes

You just need a light dusting of snow, and this could be a postcard

3 Likes

Zappos is having a killer sale right now $70 off 2 pairs of shoes if you spend $275…I wear $$$ Hokas 24/7 and they are never on sale! The code is 22SAVE70 if anyone else is interested!

13 Likes

NOTED.

Just used this as I’m due for fresh pairs. Thank you!!

3 Likes

Aw yay! I’m so glad!

1 Like

My feet will be happy!!!

1 Like

Warnock won!

20 Likes

Finished packing up Christmas cookies for dh to take to work tomorrow. His co-workers have been asking about them!

11 Likes

Oooh what cookies did you make? I always make the Smitten Kitchen confetti cookies for any cookie plates I make and they’re always a hit

4 Likes

So my first batch was just “hershey squares”. I’m not sure if they are an official cookie or if my aunt made them up (happy to share the recipe) but they’re basically shortbread-esque with melted chocolate that hardens on top. I’ve had similar looking ones at parties but they never taste the same! And people go wild for them. I’ll also make italian wedding cookies (I make them vegan because it’s such an easy swap) and at least two trays of lemon bars. I’m a very basic baker, like my baking skills are far below my cooking skills, so I usually stick with a lot of the same recipes for the holidays. Undecided if I’ll do sugar cookies this year but I’m thinking I won’t since I have a lot of youtube cooking too.

Oh and I also made a cherry pie last night because I couldn’t sleep. :laughing:

13 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

I have recently heard of lemon bars and want to give them a go this year!

4 Likes