Tiny Victories

TLDR: Today, I stood up for myself.

I told a project lead that he was making me look bad by leaving comments on a public dashboard basically calling my work past due/late when (a) we just discussed the time line for those tasks yesterday and (b) he had asked me to prioritize other work previously. He deleted the comments.

24 Likes

I noticed the in orange slice my toddler had lovingly left inside my shoe before I put my foot in it.

19 Likes

My porch is finished!

33 Likes

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! The cat sits inside the house and yells at me to open the door. :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

I wanna come over and lounge.

3 Likes

It looks so peaceful!

2 Likes

Open invitation for everyone! :heart:

5 Likes

It looks great! I hope you get lots of enjoyable lounge time there.

2 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

Love It!

2 Likes

Lovely! I really like how you updated the awning above the door to match!

4 Likes

Ooh its great!

2 Likes

Wow! That looks really comfortable and peaceful! Lucky you!

2 Likes

Freshly washed curly haired baby in pyjamas

14 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

6 Likes

What a great space!! It looks so cozy

1 Like

That looks like a lovely little spot!

1 Like

DH made the same kind of beans for my breakfast tacos as last week, but somehow they turned out even creamier and more delicious. I love beans.

5 Likes

It is raining a lovely soft rain right now. I can look out my WFH office window (love when it rains when I’m not commuting!) and see droplets collecting on the ivy covering the house next door. A nice shhhhhhhing sound as cars pass on the wet street. Thinking about all of the tomatoes that we’ll eat next week because of this! Time to light my tomato leaf candle. :candle: :relaxed:

11 Likes