Tiny Complaints

Oh no! I hope it’s resolved easily :grimacing:

2 Likes

My boss just texted me that my coworker was taken to the hospital by ambulance with seizure and heart attack symptoms. He’s 51. He did say he’s attentive so at least that’s good. Any good thoughts would be appreciated.

ETA he literally lives across the street from our hospital, so hopefully he got almost immediate care. He was later transferred out to a larger one an hour away.

15 Likes

Very scary. Lucky to get a quick medical response isxa very good sign.

3 Likes

Damn. Sending good vibes his way.

2 Likes

I got the upgrade and it seems to be working fine. It just takes me twice as long to find any of the buttons :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m kinda curious about the article.

1 Like

I am doing Auckland and Vancouver and packing was certainly a challenge. Tbd how well i did

2 Likes
1 Like

Wait, I’m supposed to have place cards?

Folded place cards are also on the way out. “These feel like a last-minute addition to the table,” says Curtis. Challenge yourself to come up with a more elaborate idea, like personalized menus, hand-embroidered napkins, or calligraphed leather tags.

5 Likes

Not anymore, you’re not. Jeez, @chaskavitch didn’t you read the article?

5 Likes

If you have 5-8 year olds they like doing place cards and menus for holidays.

The overall decorating advice is awful. Fine for a show tree but imo family trees and decorations should be awesome

5 Likes

I think you were supposed to have place cards, and now you are not. Everything comes around so now you are doing it right! Good job being in style! :rofl:

2 Likes

Giant multi color bulbs are the embodiment of holiday cheer and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

9 Likes

I have decorations that I love and will never stop using. So there, Martha! Also, my cat would picket if there was no soft tree skirt for her to lay on.

3 Likes

I’ll post my horrific vintage “holiday waltz” I have kept since I was a child when we unpack it. It’s awful and I adore it.

5 Likes

hahahahaha

YESSSSS

ETA mine is in way better shape than this:

4 Likes

I think that is cute! I bet Latte loves it.

2 Likes

A little too much :joy: last year I put it on the far back of a dining room table against the wall and had to pull her off a few times. Not sure what I’ll do this year to protect it haha.

5 Likes

Our tree has a switch so it can have colored lights or white.

6 Likes

This year we have decided to decorate as a tribute to star wars. I have no idea what this will look like. Giant cardboard millenium falcon? Maybe. Tree? No.

5 Likes