Tiny Complaints

Um. I’ll be right back. I just had an incredible inspiration

10 Likes

Currently staying with a relative in a room where the light switch is wired to turn on a tiny, useless lamp instead of the overhead light

8 Likes

This is an excellent idea.

5 Likes

this reminds me of that episode of Friends.

1 Like

Please let my state be smarter than this on election day.

4 Likes

Strawberries molded 24 hours after I bought them. (At least they were only $1.50 on sale, but STILL)

8 Likes

The Ask A Manager website got a redesign and I hate the new font

12 Likes

Oh nooooo it’s so baaaaad :sob:

1 Like

Follow up, she’s taking feedback and has already adjusted the spacing to make it easier to read. I still prefer the old font, but it’s not as bad as it was yesterday.

1 Like

My oldest is starting kindergarten next week and there’s some kind of playground meetup sponsored by the school that starts at 5:30 pm today. I told my mom about it so now I have to go even though I now suspect it’s some kind of “meet the new principal” kind of event which I don’t really care to do. And it’s at dinner time.

5 Likes

I was invited to a meeting that I’m not 100% sure I need to be at, as both my immediate supervisor and our department head are also attending and they can speak to the issues I’m involved in. It’s an hour long, and I’d much rather go finish my workout, but I don’t want them to call on me and then not be here.

8 Likes

I’m expected to conceptualize and then make a dinner.

10 Likes

I CAME HERE TO POST THIS

2 Likes

Two events I could’ve gone to today were cancelled due to rain. The rain stopped well in advance of either event, leaving me without plans.

3 Likes

I wrote a reply to someone that was pretty long and of course was the pinnacle of writing (you can’t prove otherwise…) but then I accidentally deleted it

15 Likes

I believe you.

5 Likes

Thank you. It means the world for both my brilliance, and struggle, to be recognized.

9 Likes

I got a brand new dress on eBay and it looks horrible on me. I thought I’d only be out shipping costs to return it but the seller doesn’t accept returns, so now I’m out the money and trying to give away the dress on BN.

4 Likes

Entire Trader Joe’s trip was basically a snack run. They had zero of what we needed, and any other meal-contents food is already stocked. So I just spent a ton of money on stuff I can’t even lie to myself about being anything other than just snacks.

10 Likes

Can you do the snacks = tapas substitution? :rofl:

Not that I do that. You know, entirely hypothetical.

7 Likes