Tiny Complaints

I got a giant iced toasted vanilla shaken espresso AND arrived home right as thunder started! TV!

9 Likes

You know how grit is a key component to success? Yeah, I almost broke my computer because I was so frustrated after five minutes of trying to make a flyer for a bike ride.

13 Likes

The catsitter very reasonably closed the flap on the cat’s covered litterbox while we were away, not knowing we’ve never bothered to close it and that she doesn’t know how to use it. So we came home to poop on the litter mat and pee all over my dirty laundry bag. At least I’ve been wanting a new laundry bag (the one I have is ironically not washable…)

12 Likes

Some candidates’ pages at ActBlue will take PayPal, but some won’t.

TC #2: I’d have to get out from under a dog to go get a credit card.

4 Likes

I very clearly state in my voicemail message that you should call mg work phone (giving the number) if it’s urgent or just text me. And yet I returned to my phone after work today to one text with no info, just “call me,” and a voicemail.

8 Likes

Man. Fuckin clean with me videos. Sometimes so inspiring but sometimes I’m like “omg how do they have such a tidy living room” and then you realize they have a like 2000 sq ft finished basement with a whole OTHER living room and all their stuff is down there.

I think of MY house as big but holy moley some houses are huge. How do you not lose your children???

17 Likes

That is more than my house, I think. My goodness.

5 Likes

Also more than my house, barely. Which is why I feel my house is huge. Cuz. It is. AND YET.

5 Likes

My house is also quite a decent house. But yeah. Not, uh, mansion.

4 Likes

Facebook emailed me to suggest the group “Going Grey Gracefully.” Rude. (Also creepy, because I dyed my gray roots just this morning, and no, I never talk about coloring my hair on Facebook!)

10 Likes

Apparently if you mistakenly tap the treat container you must pay up and give the treats anyways.

14 Likes

Hahaha I remember during puppy training the instructor being like “you accidentally click the clicker? Too bad. Give a treat. You made a promise now pay up. And hope you didn’t reinforce anything too negative because the damage has already been done” :joy:

12 Likes

Armor bite.

4 Likes

We have two cube van delivery trucks at work. Coworker just went to use one and found out that BOTH of them have had the catalytic converters stolen.

9 Likes

Oh that blows

3 Likes

I am peeing all the damn time and I have to moderate an hour long Zoom interview this morning. I have to pee just thinking about it.

10 Likes

My husband is not only annoyed at my house clutter, now he’s annoyed by my budget spreadsheet clutter too.

5 Likes

I have been planning a murder mystery bike ride for over a year. It had to be cancelled last summer because of delta. Then I had to find new actors for anyone who was unavailable this year and coordinate ten people’s schedules. Now it’s finally happening and getting good publicity, AND IT’S GOING TO BE 98 FUCKING DEGREES.

We’ve given out a ton of flyers, and the organization posted about it this morning, so rescheduling would be a cluster fuck.

15 Likes

new medication I’m trying makes me feel like I’m in a fog and I have zero brain cells. It’s also making my dizziness worse when I stand up, and today while exercising I literally wanted to lay down in the middle of the road because I was so tired. Not a fan

18 Likes

Efffff my life I just found a tick crawling on my shoulder and I have NO IDEA where it came from. Now I’m itchy everywhere and have to burn down my house.

ETA - I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a tick in Colorado that wasn’t on a dog immediately after a hike? Today I’ve dropped my kids off at daycare and gone to Target, and I’m sitting at my work desk at home :cry: Definitely no hikes.

PS I’ve trapped it under my coffee cup.

14 Likes