Tiny Complaints

Sorry. I have never heard of that before. Sounds very scary.

2 Likes

Thanks. I hadn’t either. It especially sucks because their family has a couple of other shitty things going on.

4 Likes

I’m sorry :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I threw a shower, Advil, ice packs, and two glasses of water at the problem and feel human again

12 Likes

My knee has decided I don’t get to run today even though I dragged myself to the gym.

4 Likes

I didn’t get the wall clean, despite APC, Clean Freak, and wall eraser. It probably has to be repainted. Boo Hiss!

DH and I are still coughing, etc. Not as bad as the COVID, but like the end of a cold, for much longer than that lasts. Grr.

I never did get an email from the antique store showing any sales I had yesterday? I had 1, for $5, which I knew was coming. But I still do NOT have the email!

2 Likes

My online spanish lesson is in 7 minutes.
My computer hasn’t worked for any form of mic or sound in for months.
My tablet is maybe bricked? TBD.

I can do the lesson on my phone but it’s very frustrating.

There is so much tech in my house. Why does none of it work at this moment?

10 Likes

I am not on a PIP. Which my company calls a JAR. Which stands for Job At Risk.

Yet

14 Likes

Daily power cuts have resumed. And the tiny ants that take over the kitchen in the summer are back again too :sob:

12 Likes

Wow, I hate JAR as an acronym so, so much. I know that’s not the thing I should be focusing on here, but it’s so terrible. Way to make the PIP process even more negative, shaming, and oddly infantilizing, RUDE Company. (RUDE stands for Ramona Understands you to be Dumb and Exasperating)

16 Likes

Oh no it’s totally bad and I agree with your assessment

4 Likes

This is kinda my employer in a nutshell. Emphasis on oddly

11 Likes

Given that and the fact that your profit sharing has vested, it might be time to go full @PDM and use your work from home days for anything but work.

9 Likes

This is the way! Do enough to not get fired though. But like also totally take the piss.

7 Likes

I’ve been going out in t shirts and flip flops for over a week.

Fuck you too, nature.

13 Likes

No snow - but similar here. Three days in the 80s and tomorrow will be in the 50s. Thunderstorms and tornadoes in between.

4 Likes

I had to try a new sunscreen a few days ago (report: also allergic to this one), and last night it dropped below freezing. :roller_coaster:

7 Likes

Sunburn doesn’t care about temperatures!

I know you know that, but just a friendly reminder to everyone.

They now how powder sunscreens, any hope those would be less irritating?

6 Likes

On the flip side, my complaint is that today’s high is 98f/36c and I am so not ready for that yet.

4 Likes

Haha PNW error. If it’s cold here, it’s overcast(most of the time) :joy:

8 Likes