The Unf*ck It Thread

I would read your dissertation.

Also my pile is not big in the grand scheme of things, then, it just fits in one decent-size Goodwill plastic bag. It just feels big in my small apartment lol.

4 Likes

I certainly felt something when we used that grocery bag from Dubai. And the one from Dublin. (We use grocery bags to wrap liquids we are bringing back in the suitcase like honey or fun sauces or, in the case of Dublin, 10 bottles of Radox)

4 Likes

I recently got mine to dwindle some (damn curbside pickup bags! Otherwise we use cloth) by getting rid of a ton of stuff through buy nothing. :tada:

4 Likes

My sister and I always send each other this comic when we find another bag full of bags stashed somewhere in our houses…

15 Likes

Saving this comic immediately…

My bag stash is dwindling now and it’s so weird! We actually did run out of plastic bags last month and now we’re building up again since the pharmacy switched back to plastic. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

this is also my new method!

3 Likes

I took a giant mountain of bags to Walmart for recycling the week before last. Three different random people commented “wow, that’s a lot of bags!” That many bags.

I also blame curbside pickup. Order two apples? They’re coming in two bags if they’re different varieties.

8 Likes

OK, lots of things are fucked and I haven’t unfucked them yet. But I’m here to announce I’m going to do so much decluttering soon! I have a goal to downsize. I want a smaller house and so I need so much less stuff. I’m putting it out there, hold me to it: get rid of it!!! (Yes, even the beloved kitchen gadgets. Let them go, Frecks!)

11 Likes

You can do it!! The result will be SO worth it.

(Also I love helping people declutter, so if you want virtual help or moral support I am HERE for it haha)

4 Likes

Third surface unfucked. Tonight, we do the hall closet unfuckening.

7 Likes
Oh Yeah! (Gif)

giphy (5)

Gif doesn’t seem to be gifting so here’s a giphy link.

3 Likes

Getting so much closer to generally unfucked! Tomorrow is gonna be a wild day for cleaning.

9 Likes

EVERYTHING IS OUT OF THE CLOSET, ALL IS MADNESS

15 Likes

If you’re going through hell, keep going. It’s no place to stop! :laughing:

I have mostly unfucked the kitchen, esp catching up on hand washing. There are too many things drying now to continue, and I need a breakfast sandwich.

10 Likes

Also, I got one of those handheld steamers and I’m really excited to try it on the calcium stains on the shower, the windowsill the cat vomited on, and the streaky wall in the guest bath. Also possibly the toaster oven and dowmstairs floors (it has a mop attachment).

8 Likes

Report back!

:saluting_face: Yes ma’am!

1 Like

We used the steam mop i bought 5 years ago for the first time yesterday in the bathroom. Very pleased! Did not have to wait for a mopped bathroom to dry!

5 Likes

I am a golden god

Also tired and perhaps in need of a nap

13 Likes

I kind of unfucked some plants today but not much else. But I made pretty things :blush: So it’s a win!

Kinda fucked up my back with the gardening, oops!

18 Likes