The Ultimatum

Whoa, YOUR CHEESE?!?!?!

2 Likes

Yes!!! We should make it happen!!

3 Likes

Hahahaha, I consider any cheese in proximity to be my cheese.

4 Likes

There’s enough to share. I offer my cheese to all of you!!

2 Likes

We’d all have to wear name tags with our handles on them, lol.

4 Likes

Friend Contractor is here and we’re going to be painting in adjacent rooms. I asked him if he minded if I watched The Ultimatum while I worked on the stairs and he said “of course not”. I warned him that if he overhears, he may lose some brain cells :joy:

4 Likes

I watched almost 3 episodes while painting. I don’t know who is who because I wasn’t looking at the screen most of the time, but (I think pretty spoiler free since I don’t know their names!):

• omg that blonde woman is the worst! Like “I want a man who can support my lifestyle” and then getting totally offended when that guy said he wasn’t attracted to her
  • some people are surprisingly mature-seeming. I think specifically one guy
  • some women are like PUT A RING ON IT I DON’T CARE WHO
  • the drama when that one couple decides to marry after all (but really only because the guy is threatened by another guy) and then one of the thwarted women freaks out
1 Like

This whole show is CHAOS!

This might be one of the most ridiculous dating shows ever. I am so here for it.

Alexis is horrible. I am one episode in and very much dislike her.

1 Like

Just wait!

Omg this show is BANANAS. I’m on episode 3…

I wish I had something witty and succinct to say but really I just keep yelling WTF at my screen.

Okay… had a few min to process

Summary

Nate: WTF???
He is into shanique, she’s not into him. He tries to go for April because she’s ready to have kids now but she’s more into Hunter.

Then —- j/k he doesn’t really care about kids so asks Lauren to marry him. And she says yes???

Madelyn: is already over Colby. From day 1 it seemed like she wasn’t that into him.

2 Likes

This isn’t far off what happened when I first had meetups with Perth peeps

2 Likes

Am I missing a lot of entertainment by not paying closer attention? :laughing:

1 Like

I had to go back a little during episodes 2 and 3 because

Summary

I couldn’t tell Hunter and Nate apart, and midway through episode 3 I was thinking “wait… Nate isn’t the one who tries to choose two other women is he??? Omg he is!!”

1 Like

I’m in episode 3 now and this show is chaos and I AM HERE FOR IT!

4 Likes

I started over from the beginning and it’s much more entertaining this time around.

Marmalade is now watching with me! I think more to watch something with me than actually interested but maybe he will start to enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m surprised, I’m liking some of the people more now. The person I disliked the most exited the show, which was a shocker. The bar scene where the gals are all together and the guys are all together and they’re dishing on the people they’re with :flushed: Though some seemingly with good intent, trying to help the original couples with realizing what their problems were. But also drama!!

Also, it takes place in Austin! We recognized a lot of landmarks.

2 Likes

She was so hard to listen to, lol. She had what I call “stank face” like she looked like she was perpetually smelling something disgusting. Also SHE ASKED why he wasn’t into her and he told her he wasn’t attracted to her. I love how she was like “I’M VERY ATTRACTIVE THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE,” like, ma’am. LOL. Get a grip. :laughing: Contrary to her apparent belief you cannot shout someone into being attracted to you, lmao.

6 Likes
spoiler

WHY DID HUNTER PROPOSE TO HER?!?!

His life is going to be hell.

4 Likes
IDK

Right?! I feel like he is never going to make enough money for her to respect him. She kept mentioning how he didn’t make enough money and wasn’t ambitious enough, but she also mentioned she was from a “very comfortable” background or something to that effect. Like…IMO that means she grew up super fucking rich but thinks that standard is just the normal baseline. Good luck bro, lol.

4 Likes

TW: DV - Rae and Zay - end of 7th episode and beginning of 8th. The show doesn’t even acknowledge that this is problematic, but it made me really uncomfortable. Once you get to the Rae and Zay scene at the end of the 7th episode you can turn it off, there’s nothing after it. It’s then replayed at the very beginning of the 8th episode, but once you get past that scene it’s done.

Details

They have a fight, he tries to prevent her from leaving the apartment, she hits him. Mostly off camera. We see him following her and grab at her arm.