The Not Pregnant...Yet Thread

Crossing everything for you! :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::foot:t4::foot:t4:

2 Likes

Everything crossed for a sticky one for you!

1 Like

Thinking sticky thoughts for all of you that were in the waiting room :crossed_fingers::heart:

1 Like

Some news!

Feeling very happy and lucky. Here’s hoping this little buddy keeps sticking around.

Beta details and pee stick from yesterday

Today is 9 days after a day 6 transfer, and beta was measured at 247. Follow up on Friday!

21 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: sticky little sticky one!

2 Likes

That’s a great number!

3 Likes

Love this update! That’s a fantastic beta.

2 Likes

Everything crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Excellent update, fingers crossed for a sticky one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tentative congrats! Still crossing all the things!

1 Like

Yesss!

1 Like

I’ve realized over the past year that round ligament pain, which I experienced most notably during my first ill-fated pregnancy, is more of a trollgesterone symptom for me than just a pregnancy symptom. It starts pretty reliably a few days DPO. I noticed the first bits of it today at 3 DPO. All through my life, I had moments/days where coughing or sneezing while lying down would cause that pain, but until @Bracken_Joy clued me into what that sensation is during my first pregnancy, I didn’t think there was a rhyme or reason to it. But I’ve been paying close attention to it this past year and have realized that it happens reliably cyclically and is never present outside of its usual time period—the TWW. And I also can tell it’s the natural progesterone because I don’t start my Endometrin till 8 DPO but the pain starts before.

Bodies be weird, and I honestly was so clueless about my body’s natural rhythms till I started TTC!

7 Likes

Infertility doc: email us the first day of your period to schedule HSG. And we can request it at a location close to you, no problem.
Me: emails the first business day of my period specifically asking for an appt at another location
Them: Sorry, we have no appointments at this location, please call the other locations yourself to schedule. +list.
Me: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Of the two KP hospitals near me, one said leave a message, and the other had no timely openings.

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Sooo I’m driving an hour each way for a 30 min test. Like a loser.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

WHY IS THIS MY JOB? DON’T I PAY THEM TO HAVE PEOPLE TO DO THIS FOR ME? WHY IS THERE NO ONE COORDINATING BETWEEN LOCATIONS?

9 Likes

HSG day! Never did hear back from my local radiology department so I’m in orange county an hour away. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: At least I got a 10:45 appointment so it’s a pretty easy drive (one highway all the way, minimal traffic outside rush hour). And my sister lives nearby if I get super crampy or something.

12 Likes

Best wishes, hope all goes well and discomfort is minimal.

1 Like

In good news, Kaiser OC is pretty snazzy.

Surprising absolutely no one…

6 Likes

All done. Not too bad cramping wise. Right tube is blocked. :pensive: Not surprised (that’s my endo side).

10 Likes
TC

I just finished a 7-8 day low flow period and now I will be leaking fluids AGAIN? GAH! :laughing:

6 Likes

I was bopping along reading this blog post about the blogger falling down a rabbit hole for the past six years that ended in writing a book, and I started crying suddenly while reading it, and it took me unreasonably long, like several full minutes of crying, to figure out why. I was honestly like, “Am I so emotionally touched by this story of someone writing a book?” And then I realized that it was because I’d just read that through his grueling process of book-writing, his wife got pregnant, and their baby is due next month. And I have been through my own grueling process and am still no closer to a baby.

My mind was blown, though, at how my body picked up and started processing that information well before my mind could catch up with what was going on!

So, yeah, baggage, apparently.

11 Likes