The Not Pregnant...Yet Thread

Who the fuck’s hot garbage brain diarrhea is that?

5 Likes

Person with three kids only one of whom was planned and actively tried for. Like WTF I’m looking for sympathy you absolute poop.

5 Likes

We only think that because no one talks about how it isn’t. Paying off house is just math. Conceiving is genetics. You get what you get.

7 Likes

They can absolutely go fuck off.

4 Likes

You can DM me the address for the glitter bomb. Or bag of flaming dog poop? Both? Or give me their number. I have opinions.

8 Likes

On a related note, my cycle looks anovulatory this month. :melting_face: But then I ovulated stupid late in July (CD39)? And August was clockwork?

Take progestin starting tomorrow and be a witch for my bday and avoid ovulation on the 2 weeks we’re traveling(separately) ? Or give it another week? :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Bull shit. Bull bull poop
Not thinking about it does nothing
Also like frogger I have tested months that i did not go anywhere near sperm AND tested multiple times because my brain only believes pregnancy tests when they tell me what I want.

I wish I could help you optimize. I can send you half a bag of fertility tea, or, if you have amazon prime I recommend alone (wilderness reality show) for distraction watching

5 Likes

Get fuuuuuuuucked. This is the worst. Ugh.

2 Likes

Scheduling coming together! SIS will happen at some point in mid-October, and I officially have an IVF slot at my clinic for November. Cautiously optimistic that IVF will either give us a better shot, or will give us more info about why things haven’t worked yet. Our benefits update on 11/1, so here’s hoping they’ll start covering IVF this year. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I’m 11 days post-IUI and (im)patiently waiting until Friday to test as my clinic instructed. I chose not to test out my trigger and part of me is regretting that now as I don’t want ambiguous results, but I’m also tired of waiting.

I’m on progesterone and just had some faint spotting start today. I’m trying not to read into it but it feels likely that I’m out this cycle. My luteal phases are inconsistent, especially when progesterone is involved, so i have no idea when to expect my period.

6 Likes

Still not sure if I should start Fake Period Prep today or after the weekend. Today I had a temp drop and am tired but also this happens when I have to get to work stupid early so it’s probably nothing. I’d prefer to do the fake periods timed to my natural cycle? But I don’t know if it matters?

MORE IMPORTANTLY: I FINALLY GOT THE BALL ROLLING ON FERTILITY HELP. I will take all your praise and adulation please. :confetti_ball:

Called the appointment line for 3 appointments. Got redirected to my GP for one of them. Other 2 departments will call back. And I think messages went to the same department? :upside_down_face: I love American Healthcare. Lol.

I might message the GP for a referral and blood tests and see if the appt can be repurposed to discuss these…

12 Likes

Amazing, great job! I hope you get a helpful provider who is nice and does stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who’s shared their stories here I have a very concrete list of things I want to ask for/about! Maybe I will end up with more, less, or different interventions but I’m definitely smarter for knowing you all! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I also made a call! First clinic, where the embryos are, to find out info about doing the transfer there but monitoring up here. I called at 11, and it went to voice mail, and I haven’t gotten a call back. That’s very in keeping with that clinic :melting_face: depending on how hard it is to even get info, maybe I’ll IUI up here and/or transfer embryos and abandon our low mosaic after all.

8 Likes

PRAISE PRAISE!

Honestly I’m still waffling, it’s rough making the call.

3 Likes

Definitely in the crazy phase of ttc. Testing despite definitely spotting, squinting for a line on definitely blank tests and thinking I see something sometimes, and digging tests out of the trash ten minutes later just in case.

=_=

2 Likes

This thread is crushing it today! What a heavy decision and process. Good luck :heart:

1 Like

IDK what my body is even doing. It’s CD22. I’ve been OPKing since CD8 and have had pretty much no second line at all, or a super super super faint one. This was never the case for me during my long previous stint of OPKing. It used to be there was always a second line, starting light with a clear progression to a blazing positive, then dropping back down to light but visible again.

Temping also seems to have no idea what’s going on, but there has been a mix of travel, heat waves, camping, and birthday drinking that logically could be confusing it.

Who the fuck knows anymore? Not me!

9 Likes

IUI did not work out. I knew that it most likely wasn’t going to work, but I still took it pretty hard. We’re trying another IUI this cycle and increasing my letrozole a little, but I’m not particularly hopeful. I am at least hoping that maybe this upcoming cycle we won’t have any family emergencies or rear endings right before the IUI.

12 Likes

I’m so sorry, Daffodil. I hope you can do something fun or distracting :heart::heart:

3 Likes