The Not Pregnant...Yet Thread

I’ve had to settle for distracting but not fun (assembling a shed while I was on progesterone towards the end of my cycle, and now painting it while on my period).

Putting up a shed seemed like a good idea when we were planning it, and I imagine I’ll be glad to have it once it’s done, but the timing has been unfortunate. And we’re racing against the weather trying to finish before we get several days of rain followed by lower temperatures.

7 Likes

I hope that after the shed is done you can spend some time with relaxing distractions. Sorry it didn’t work out.

4 Likes

Ughhh I’m sorry daffodil.

1 Like

Thank you @LadyDuck and @Bracken_Joy. I definitely plan to take some delayed relaxation once the shed is done.

3 Likes

Thinking of getting prenatals from theralogix but can’t tell the difference resulting a 2.25x markup on one vs the other.
$40

$90

Mostly I want one with choline (because I was taking choline from a few months before I got knocked up) and combining many of our thingies into one.

Current list of things I’m taking:

Summary

Vitamins:
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Co-q10
Prenatal w dha
Probiotic

Meds:
Prozac
Metformin
Progesterone
Ceririzine

Oh also considering finally adding inositol and wondering if there’s anything I should consider before I do.

I guess one of them is a 3 pack including prenatals and a supplement with more vitamin d, choline and b6 and a supplement with DHA and EPA?

While the other is JUST the prenatal?

I don’t even know how much of any of it I need anymore

Aaaaaaaaagh

Ok I finally decided to get the ovasitol and the core prenatal, since the other one comes with co-q10 which I’m still 3 bottles ahead on somehow.

2 Likes

So we had decided to go back to the first clinic because of the embryo transport issues. But I called and left a message, and Husband emailed them, and the new clinic emailed them, and they haven’t gotten back to any of us in a week. So now we’re going to transport the embryos up here and abandon the low mosaic after all. It’s just a very very good reminder of why we left them in the first place. Their office staff and communication is absolutely horrible. And we can’t even blame this on pandemic staffing issues, it was like that five years ago.

Since it’s gonna take forever to get the embryos, transported up here because they’re such messes. Anyway, I’m back to thinking that will do an IUI next cycle and then try to do an embryo transfer after that. whatever we do, I really wanna get it out-of-the-way before January when Husband starts his new job and we have way less flexibility for him to turn down work if he needs to schedule around some thing.

11 Likes

SIS in the books! Dang, you guys - that was not a fun one. For me it was worse than the HSG. I thought about how cute Cuckoo is and it helped me get through.

Everything looked good, so now we just have to figure out IVF scheduling and drug finding, and maybe jump through insurance hoops. Thank you in advance to wife for dealing with it.

9 Likes

Had an ADHD tax and got a new bottle of prenatals (Nature made w dha), changed my mind and got theralogix core, changed my mind again and got theralogix complete…

So uh anyone want some free prenatals?

3 Likes

If no one wants them by the time they are delivered I’ll probably just offer them up on Buy Nothing.

Could you keep them and work through all of them? Or do some not meet your needs?

2 Likes

I would probably alternate, just to use them up.

2 Likes

Most have like 4 year expirations. I’d just keep them all :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Fair enough. Either I’ll luck out and get pregnant soon and be trying again before expiration or it will take me forever and I’ll be taking them forever.

4 Likes

They suggest using them postpartum too

5 Likes

They’re great multi vitamins if you’re trying or not, especially for post natal depletion. They restore what you use up in a pregnancy too. A lot of women are on prenatals for a decade or more, even without fertility issues.

5 Likes

I am a classic case for “should be on supplements postpartum” and, uh, haven’t been, but the vitamin talk did prompt me to order another bottle of iron and a variety of gummies to try

3 Likes

IVF friends question: hosting out of town friends while on stims, y/n? I’d be fine with them knowing and fitting in a monitoring appointment if needed.

3 Likes