The med thread

My little dude takes a morning pill and he is very diligent. He has started reminding me. Little dude is excellent.

5 Likes

I took my meds last night even with all my online shopping fueled staying up too late.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t had any problems taking my meds, itā€™s nicely morning habit now. But I did place a refill request today, which I struggle with from time to time.

2 Likes

Took 'em.

4 Likes

I took mine!

4 Likes

Yep. Two nights ago I was snuggled in bed and realized my water was empty. That meant in the morning Iā€™d have to GET OUT OF BED to take my pill, but I decided Iā€™d rather get out of bed in the morning than in the moment. Chances of this being successful: <50%. But I did it!

This morning was easy: pills and water at my fingertips.

4 Likes

Been taking my forgetful morning one properly. Also remembered to fill other prescription.

2 Likes

Took mine. Also checked something like twice during the day, because it didnā€™t seem very likely that I would have taken it already, since I always forget.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who needs to hear this but today is a good day to take your meds!

4 Likes

Thank you, I needed this to get me to do it today.

4 Likes

Yay! You win a cute gif.

7 Likes

Now I have to get up and go get mine.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Did it, even though I didnā€™t wanna. Thanks.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I like how daffodil has become appointed med cheerleader for the forum.

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to do it as long as people find it helpful!

I mentioned it to my husband and he asked why people couldnā€™t set alarms or reminders for themselves. But I donā€™t think he understands how we harness peer pressure/accountability around here to help people take care of things like this.

6 Likes

Yeah, if a forumer tells me to do it I feel cared for. If my phone tells me to do it I want to yell and stomp on it. Which, as a financial forum, we discourage.

8 Likes

Took mine. I want to count how many horse-pills I have left, because I am too frugal to toss them and buy gummies or smaller ones instead. Literally that one pill makes me not want to take ANY of them.

3 Likes

I take mine too late at night to get involved with the thread usually, but just knowing it exists helps make me take it.

2 Likes