The med thread

Did you take your meds today? Have all the stars :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Need reminders at a specific time? Want friends to cheer you on? Let us know how we can support you!

9 Likes

I was just debating saying f it and taking my meds in the morning, but I saw this thread and took them at my appropriate time.

7 Likes

Congratulations! You win first place! :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

As of this week I have to take meds twice a day, not once. So far I have remembered to do this zero times. I am medically noncompliant at this time, but not intentionally.

7 Likes

It’s morning. Take

2 Likes

round 1 of 3 is down. stay tuned for more exciting news.

3 Likes

:sparkles: You can earn more stars later for more rounds. Or some mushrooms if you’d prefer those :mushroom:

2 Likes

Yes sir. It’s done.

3 Likes

:birthday::alarm_clock:

3 Likes

Cake time? I can get on board with that.

2 Likes

This is my first post in OMD - and so appropriate. I took my meds just now. Thank you!

11 Likes

Welcome, and good job! :trophy:

1 Like

And HI

1 Like

Thanks - and Hi @Elle!

1 Like

Meds Taken!

1 Like

:raised_hands::sparkles:

1 Like

I’m at twice per day, though the evening one is vitamins. My morning med should not be taken with certain vitamins, including D, so that’s why I have to take the vitamins in the evening.

I’ve been on the morning med for 2.5 years and I still suck at remembering to take it. I’m probably 75% compliant. It and water sit on my bedside table. I plan to take it first thing when I wake up, but the reality is the first thing I do is reach for my phone, not the pill bottle.

ETA: I did take it this morning!

5 Likes

:balloon::tada:

2 Likes

Anyone else use those pill boxes with the day of the week on them? I’ve got 3 for myself for the morning, mid day, and night stuff. Makes it pretty quick to remember if i’ve taken them or not.

1 Like

I tried that before. I would just forget to pull out the pillbox.

My new system for checking if I took meds the night before is I leave the empty capsules on my nightstand. I can’t swallow the damn things so I have to pop them open to get to the meds inside. After taking the meds, I put the empties on my nightstand so I can see them when I wake up. If empties are not there I know to take my meds ASAP.

6 Likes