The med thread

I do, it’s in the dish cabinet so that I see it when I get a plate and glass out for breakfast.

4 Likes

Yeah, mine are by the fridge, next to the cookbooks. Since I’m wandering through there constantly, it’s a good reminder. When I had them on my desk, I never saw them and had water at the same time though…

2 Likes

I would forget to refill and then the whole system was aboov

2 Likes

I took my damn horse-pill vitamins after seeing this thread.

6 Likes

:racehorse::dizzy:

3 Likes

I keep Mine right next to the coffee pot, which works pretty well. If I could keep them on top in such a way that I could not get the coffee out without picking up the pills, that would be better, but I haven’t figured out a way to do that.

Why is it I have so much trouble remembering my pills, but I never forget to give the cat his insulin?
:pill:

3 Likes

Being an adult for others is easy. Being an adult for yourself? Nyeah…

4 Likes

I have to take mine some 30+ minutes before I eat anything. So far the mere existence of this thread is helping.

Am unsure what this word means.

4 Likes

Took mine already this morning because I thought about this thread.

4 Likes

:thread::star2:

1 Like

:sunny::star:

It’s a very good all purpose word we learned from :lion:. It can be good or bad. Here it means not great

1 Like

This bitch took her meds today… also because she thought of this thread.

4 Likes

:crown: :clap:

:tada: :dizzy:

Choked down more horse pills today.
I’m getting gummies, when I run out of these, because this is nuts. And a pill splitter resulted in sharp edges that cut going down, which is just RUDE.

5 Likes

10/10 recommend gummy vitamins. They are more expensive, but better the expensive meds you take than the cheap ones you don’t?

3 Likes

Apparently there’s no gummy bear emoji. This seems like a major oversight.

:sparkles::rainbow:

2 Likes

Agreed, but the website was out of the vegan gummies when I needed to restock, and I didn’t realize these were so big. I’m vegetarian so didn’t want the animal ones.

2 Likes

It’s pretty quiet around here today. Have y’all been taking your meds?

2 Likes