Yes, this year has been a catastrophic nightmare, but good things have also happened. I want to finish the year with some gratitude and not be so grim and fatalistic all the time.
- I figured out what skin care stuff works for me. My skin is the nicest it’s been in years.
- Many of my online friendships and one IRL friendship have grown beautifully.
- My kids have matured a lot
- was born (also many other excellent humans, but he is the only one I’ve spent time with)
- Therapy and a lot of contemplation have paid off, and I am a lot more accepting of some brutal but unchangeable shit in my life. I felt like I was coming apart before, and I’m better now.
I will think of other things and post more. What good things have come your way this year?