Skincare

Do you have any favorite products? I like their basic lotion, but every time I do their “regimen builder” it gives me new things! There are so many choices :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I really like both the Salicylic acid and AHA/BHA masks. I use the Niacinimide powder (I don’t like their liquid) and occasionally the Argan oil. I just bought the Glycolipid Cream Cleanser to try.

3 Likes

I have an event tomorrow and am behimd on prep

I need to shave everything (could use one blade which doesn’t exfoliate)
Fake tan
2 face masks (green and brightening)
Moisturize onviously.
Dye hair

Help with order?

6 Likes

i would

• dye hair (if absolutely necessary)
  • shave/exfoliate
  • fake tan
  • face masks (could also do one or both of these while hair dye is settling in)
  • moisturize

hope you have fun!

5 Likes

It is pink manic panic. So…. Yes :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you. I will probably share pics

2 Likes

I would do exactly what Madge says but move face mask to after fake tan, if the tan will be on your face. You don’t want the active in brightening mask to peel off the tan. Signed, lady who has had many a patchy fake tan.

4 Likes

You are both helpful geniuses. 18mo has helped me shave, green mask, moisturize and tan. He seems done for now, and dye seems unwise for him.

So tonight can be green mask again plus dye and moisture and then brighten, and tomorrow can be final shower and hair and makeup.

Let’s pray for my hands which may be in closeups.

Also G is not like this, but it is a propos

10 Likes

I have been working through random containers I have of things, and the Clinique serum thing is maybe actually making a difference after 2 weeks on my forehead. rude!

Also, I’m apparently out of foundation and this is the worst time of the year to be looking for something.

6 Likes

Clinique serum and foundation with one brave trip?

2 Likes

perhaps on Friday when I visit the downtown mall.

2 Likes

Avoiding work due to pre-holiday burnout and anxiety. Can someone come over and braid my hair and tell me what my undertone is

10 Likes

I’ll exchange hair braiding and undertone analysis with you. I keep thinking I know what my undertone is but then do I really? (I think I’m a dark autumn but ???)

6 Likes

Exactly. Exactly!

5 Likes

Do you also angst over what color your veins are?

Mine seems to vary by sun exposure.

5 Likes

I just took a quiz that was like, are your veins blue, green, or blue green? My answer is Yes.

9 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I’m watching an undertone video.

2 Likes

olive skintones for everyone!! lol i feel like everyone is discovering they have olive skin nowadays so maybe that’s the solution for us too.

4 Likes

Now I am also watching this video

Way better than doing work.

3 Likes