Skincare

My face is just starting to be less mad at me 2 weeks later. I should probably spoil it a bit to make up for angering it so completely.

4 Likes

Did you find the P50 harsh or smelly?

2 Likes

I don’t find it harsh and my skin is pretty sensitive, like I can’t use St. Ives, Aveeno, Sheisido, Burts Bees, lots of brands like that. I think it would make it sensitive if I used it in drug store skincare amounts, but sparingly it doesn’t bother me. There is a more sensitive version too, I think called P40? Smelly? No. The collagen creme definitely has a smell tho.

4 Likes

Would anyone like a microdermabrasion kit? I bought it a few years ago thinking I would use it and really just don’t so now it’s just taking up space. I bet I’ve only used it like 10 times, there are lots of the replaceable pads left. I’m happy to send it off to someone who would use it! I don’t have the instructions but I assume they are available online. It’s really easy to use, so instructions probably aren’t even necessary.

5 Likes

I’d love it! DM me!

(Unless someone else wants it?)

3 Likes

First! You’re it! :rofl:

4 Likes

YAYYY! I’ve always wanted to try one of these!!

5 Likes

I know this would be me :laughing:

3 Likes

FYI, justsaw this

8 Likes

this is excellent enabling

2 Likes

Gah! I just missed this!!!

I just ordered it a few mins ago and is still in stock!

3 Likes

Aw, thanks! I meant that I just placed an order with them a few days ago. Like a total idiot.

4 Likes

oih no!

1 Like

Consider me influenced! I’ve been looking for a good body oil too so nows my chance

1 Like

I bought the hand cream and got free body serum. There’s also a 10% off code of alex10.

2 Likes

Reach out to customer service and see if they’ll honor it, or let you cancel and reorder!

5 Likes

Woah, really?! I didn’t know that was a thing! Thanks, I’ll try it.

2 Likes

Sometimes they’ll do it in the name of keeping customers happy :grin:

1 Like

my skin is getting dry and gross for winter so i have been INFLUENCED by you all to try the necessaire stuff! i expect to be 50% more beautiful very soon.

10 Likes