Site upgrades

:rotating_light: OMD Forums are going through routine upgrades on Monday December 4th and you may experience slow site performance or downtime

6 Likes

1 Like

Dunno if you’re doing UAT type shit but videos work. Awesome.

2 Likes

And 10 photos in one post now not 5

6 Likes

Dangerous!

That was the most recent shortest video clip I had on my phone :joy: It’s from the flight landing last night, so much rain!

3 Likes

Testing image uploads to new CDN URLs…

4 Likes

There’s a chat icon!! :open_mouth: Does it… function? I can only see a way to chat “with myself”

OH WAIT (edit) i think i’m figuring it out.

1 Like

I am not entirely sure but I might turn it off???

1 Like

legit! LOL i just saw it and was like WHAT’S THIIISS?

2 Likes

It seems possibly dangerous for moderation

7 Likes

That makes a great deal of sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way to find unread posts? I am having Difficulties™ with that right now.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’ll let you know. I think the counter will be on your home page. I’ll follow up.

1 Like

Okay what specifically do you mean by unread posts? The counter displays next to any topics showing the number next to topic since you last visited and replies are at the the top right for any watched topics. But I might be misunderstanding

1 Like

I came to this thread because I am also trying to locate the “unread” category.

Before the update, I could look at the top bar and on the right side of the screen I could select from “unread,” “latest,” “new,” etc. Clicking on “unread” was the way I navigated the site 90% of the time (or more) because it showed me only unread posts that I was following.

I’m not finding the equivalent so far since the update.

3 Likes

Don’t know if this is the same, but I previously had a button with unread posts in watched threads in the different list under my avatar, and now I don’t (I don’t think). This is Android.

2 Likes

Let me see what I can figure out… It might be a setting we can change.

Also things seems SLOWER even though we improved database performance so I am gonna try to nail that down

4 Likes