Share your pets!

Watching you transform into a full fledged cat lady has been such a delight!

8 Likes

Ericka loves chin scritches

24 Likes

She’s so beautiful :sob:

2 Likes

Please look at this baby. I have to go to bed and she’s not going to like moving.

21 Likes

Took a nap. Woke up to close scrutiny.

20 Likes

Omg. Long baby

2 Likes

15 Likes

Wrestling time with a still fairly blue dog. :man_shrugging:t3:

20 Likes

Sadness. I have COVID and Old Miss Cat likes to sleep on my face. We know cats can catch it, and she doesn’t need that at 16/17 years old. So she was exiled from the bedroom last night and it was a great injustice.

19 Likes

That’s so hard. I’m sorry :disappointed:

5 Likes

omg lol

21 Likes

Two perfections

1 Like

Our new fosters arrived this morning. These guys were here in Spring 2021, were adopted out, but unfortunately their adopter is having health concerns and can no longer care for them.

Meet Cookie & Munchkin (also, if you live in southern Ontario and are looking to adopt a pair of pigs, I’m really hoping these guys aren’t here for a long time)

17 Likes

So cute - especially punk hair! Rock on.

3 Likes

Omg hello friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Some not technically mine.

16 Likes

IS THAT MACKEY :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

…I mean, I don’t have a favorite client of yours… Nope…

3 Likes

14 Likes

Indeed. He and one of his mothers came over for a riveting game of guess who. He is one of the great loves of my life.

3 Likes