Share your pets!

She looks so sad :sob:

2 Likes

I count 21 individual skin folds on her face.
She is perfect.

8 Likes

She wasn’t happy that I blocked the sun.

18 Likes

22 Likes

This is the face of an unrepentant blanket thief.

17 Likes

He was pretty convinced that he should come camping too.

22 Likes

I am convinced!

3 Likes

She loves me.

17 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

5 Likes

This beautiful baby looks just like my Noki that passed 4 years ago. He was the best dog I’ve ever had. I now have 2 Maltese because of my allergies and asthma. Noki was a shedding machine:)).

4 Likes

She was a $117 SPCA special :slight_smile: Rescue dog with all shots, spayed and microchipped :slight_smile: Really good deal :slight_smile: I wonder if she was a $3000 petco puppy lol. I got her like 2 months ago. She’s 3 the SPCA figures, going by her teeth.

1 Like

Noki was a rescue and I was his 4th owner and got him when he was 8. Also drove halfway across the country to get him. He was half husky and half German shepherd. He was very smart and if you ever managed to trick him it only worked once. He lived to 13. Enjoy your beautiful baby!!

2 Likes

No one has ever been this tired before.

19 Likes

Me. I have. He’s my twin.

5 Likes

Not my pet, but this article reminded me of this forum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2023/03/05/mrhappyface-worlds-ugliest-dog-2022/

1 Like

But do you deeply sigh as if you have the weight of the world on your small furry shoulders?

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

pat pat

You go to sleep now.

4 Likes

My moms pup got a couple of stitches today. My brother got her a baby onesie so she can’t scratch them. :heart:

17 Likes

She is perfect

3 Likes