Recipes and food ideas

Fresh fruit – sliced, or easy-grab (apple, banana, orange, plum, apricot, etc), or berries in baggies.

Are the burritos being made to order?

3 Likes

The burritos will be made in bulk with the option to make a special one if needed. We don’t have the ability to do all MTO with the time required to serve them. Toppings like sour cream, green chili will be self serve.

1 Like

Ok, phew, I was thinking “that is gonna be hard if it’s being made on the line…”

Burritos and fruit seems like a nice option to me! For a sweet-sweet option, I think I would go for a pre-prepped donut or muffin; it gives you more breathing room in case anything goes wrong with a batch of eggs, etc.

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you so much for validating the idea with me. I think it will be much easier to buy the baked goods instead of making them on top of everything else.

I like the berries in a bag idea, so they can grab and go or save for later.

6 Likes

I’ll just point out that both of your meat options for burritos are pork. Unless you were thinking of turkey sausage?

3 Likes

I was thinking that too. I’ll go turkey sausage so there is an option other than “no meat” and make sure the green chili is vegetarian. Thanks for confirming I should consider kosher/halal preferences too.

8 Likes