Random Questions

I have seen this kind of thing on my community FB page… Something along lines of

Summary

So sorry to say that we found the remains of a cat outside our yard. The cat had xyz markings, our condolences to the family.

9 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes
Spoiler - animal death

The stick is important as we didn’t have one in it the first time we tried it and had a bird casualty :frowning:

3 Likes

We have a black bucket!!!

1 Like

I spraypainted a cat litter bucket black for ours! We really think it has worked in our yard.

1 Like

How does one go about finding reputable medical malpractice lawyer? I’m trying to help a friend (in California) do some legwork before the statue of limitations is past. It’s still a bit to raw and traumatic for them to do the work of finding someone to schedule a consult with.

4 Likes

@faux 5? Now it’s just if it’s shot time I think

@Bracken_Joy

Summary

If you are missing a (colour? Pattern cat) please contact us.

I think I’m at 5…the two original (moderna), a booster on its own when that was the recommendation maybe 6mo later, and then I’ve been bundling with flu shots since then. Last year was flu, covid, and tdap, which was not fun. I’m thinking probably September for this year’s booster, but it’s not on the calendar yet.

Summary

It’s such a small part of the cat though (2 legs) I don’t feel like I could speak to what it looked like. Maybe a tuxedo but…? :cry: I know we have cats with more complicated patterns than that around the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Can you DM the job posting? Depending on criteria I may know people.

1 Like
animal death

Maybe you could mention that it was a coyote victim so that it’s implicit :cry:

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking this also to warn other owners to keep their cats inside.

Need to decide if I text the neighborhood parents/playgroup chat I started. Def the most likely to succeed but I try not to turn it into a community board, either. Decisions.

3 Likes

We lost a cat to a coyote, we think. If someone has been able to offer even a photo of remains we’d have been able to figure it out and it would give us closure.

4 Likes

You can could say exactly this, you try not to turn it into a community board but since this is could save the life of your cat…

3 Likes

6, last one being last Fall. Had covid for the first time 2 weeks ago (or have? Still testing positive on a rapid test on day 14) and it kicked my ass. I plan to keep getting shots and hope to never get covid again because this has been awful. Beware of this current variant everyone! Several people I know that have gotten it recently have been laid up for over a week.

1 Like

Thank you all for the help. I was able to find the owner.

20 Likes

So sad - such a hard message to deliver.

4 Likes

You are such a good neighbor. Not an easy task :blue_heart:

4 Likes

How long do you wait after ordering something online, and being charged, but not receiving the item, before you go through your credit card?

I ordered 2 dresses from eshakti two to three months ago, never received either and am no longer getting answers to my emails. I have already asked twice for a refund for the second dress (it was for a wedding that long since passed). I still really want the first one though! It’s supposed to take 4 weeks or less to get the dresses.

9 Likes

I definitely heard that eshakti is doing some shenanigans. :frowning:
Random Internet agreeing w you: What's Going on with eShakti: Delays, Money Back, and Alternatives PSA | Wardrobe Oxygen
I would go through your credit card at this point if I were you to get a refund.

12 Likes