Random Questions

Me too! They advertised on my Chicago news pod. Phones are so freaking expensive now

1 Like

I’ve bought refurbished phones from small shops. One had a major problem, so I would be cautious

3 Likes

I have bought refurbished from ebay and years ago I used Glyde.

1 Like

What does this mean? Not the celeb drama itself but the phrase. Is that a thing now?

4 Likes

A phrase that means “we came with proof” aka the “receipt” would mean “screenshots of tweets” or something. Textual evidence.

5 Likes

Thank you! Usually new phrases like this are pretty intuitive to me but for some reason I just couldn’t figure out what it was referring to.

2 Likes

Np! I think of it as proof of purchase, but instead it’s just been more broadly applied as… Proof. Full stop lol.

4 Likes

I have purchased two refurbished phones from “eBay refurbished” (sellers who have to have high standards) sellers. The best thing is that eBay started offering a free 1 year warranty for “eBay refurbished” through Allstate (who bought SquareTrade) which covers malfunctions. I actually used the warranty when my camera started doing funny stuff at the wide angle. If I didn’t have a warranty I would have just ignored it, but they took care of it with no issues!

Also once in a while eBay has a coupon for 20% off refurbished items and I’ve been waiting and waiting for it so that I can buy a new phone.

1 Like

The site I linked also does a 1yr warranty. That definitely gives some peace of mind!

1 Like

Okay now can you explain the first half of the sentence? Cause I only understood the second half

3 Likes

NOPE beyond my ken LOL i have no idea the celeb drama

3 Likes

I know who Jimmy Fallon is :joy: that’s the extent of my contribution there. Late night host.

4 Likes

Hunter Schafer is a trans actress so I assume the flak was for using a masculine address. And clearing up was maybe falling uses bud for all ppl like some ppl use dude

8 Likes

I have 9lbs of green cabbage (I got it for $3!!!)
What should I make???

4 Likes

Fart scented compost.

8 Likes

9lbs is more than I typically end up with, but my go-tos are okonomiyaki (Japanese cabbage pancakes) and cabbage rolls

4 Likes

!! I haven’t made this in ages. Yasssss. I need to get brown sauce and the right flour tho…

4 Likes

Halushki.

3 Likes

Vegetable soup with lots of cabbage.
Coleslaw
Spring rolls

1 Like

Egg role in a bowl
Homemade sauerkraut (easier than it seems)

3 Likes