Random Questions

Father Brown!

1 Like

Downton Abby! Abbey? :thinking:

2 Likes

I think Call the Midwife fits the bill too? There’s a lot of having babies in a poor area and all the challenges that come with that, but it’s a very wholesome show overall I think.

4 Likes

Since we’re watching it while waiting for labor to happen I’m not sure that’s like, the vibe given possible traumatic birth stories! But I do think she would like it! Maybe for the week after?

5 Likes

Oops, totally right, very good point! Definitely a good late night feeding kind of show for the week after.

3 Likes

Marvelous Mrs. Mazel?

I dunno my recollection is that’s a pretty foul mouthed show :joy:

4 Likes

We just started watching it (friend hooked us up with his account) and it is definitely foul mouthed!

3 Likes

I LOVE Psych! Also I think Fresh Off The Boat is on Hulu.

1 Like

Oooh that reminds me of Kim’s convenience which I don’t know where it is but I love that show…

1 Like

Kim’s Convenience is on Netflix!

We may have to reactivate all the things for a bit. I mean I’m going to be watching a FUCKLOAD of TV so.

3 Likes

If Netflix: Crazy Ex Girlfriend. Jane the Virgin.

3 Likes

Also if Netflix: Mystery of Aaravos, originally called The Dragon Prince. There’s some violence (especially at the beginning with assassinations/attempted assassinations) but it’s animated and the show is rated Y7. Lots of diversity and representation in the show, and complex intelligent characters. I’m actually rewatching it now from the beginning because I can’t remember where I left off watching it last time.

2 Likes

Also - Babysitters Club on Netflix for the best comfort watch

2 Likes

It’s excellent! Just. Very vulgar :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I binged Maisel over the last month or so (rewatching the first 4 seasons), and looooved it. Would not watch with my mother though… :joy:

3 Likes

I would watch it with my mother, but she also likes to say our ancestors are “drunks, whores, and drunken whores” and she took me to bourbon street when I was 18 so like :joy: probably a different vibe, on the whole.

4 Likes

+100000000 for this as a post partum show. Also Gilmore Girls.

5 Likes