Random Questions

That would help…

2 Likes

I’ve had some issues with jaw pain, and also ringing/fullness…have you ever seen an ENT? I saw one after I had a really bad double ear infection and had residual hearing loss/stuffiness. He prescribed me steroids to clear it up and it helped! They can also clean your ears which is really nice and helps with the full feeling

2 Likes

Yes. I’ll go for years and years and my jaw will make weird clicks and pops but will function just fine. And then I’ll be stressed and it gets sore and doesn’t open well.

Current situation- stress. Jaw - annoying.

I’m hoping that I’ll relax and it will be fine again.

1 Like

You can look up TMJ exercises. My SIL sent some to me, they really did help.

2 Likes

There is this Rolfing TMJ massage that is easy to do on yourself. It really relaxed my jaw!

Basically you run your finger on the inside of your mouth over your jawline until you get to the back. There is a little pocket at the end, above/behind the last tooth. Just hold your finger there for a while. It gets surprisingly sore for just holding your finger there, but it helps relax if you have stiffness.

But it sounds like you might also have something else going on. Hope it’s easily resolved!

My plant app says

1 Like

1 Like

Would you paint the birdhouse pole green to match the garage or leave it natural?

6 Likes

I would leave it. It looks nice and natural.

4 Likes

I’d leave it!

1 Like

Leave it!

2 Likes

I’ll be the dissenter. I’d paint it!

1 Like

Leave it!

2 Likes

Is it treated? If so, leave it. If not, paint it, but not green. Off-white like the rain spot near it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opinions! I am going to leave it. At first it looked a little out of place but I am getting used to it now.

Does anyone have the Costco Executive membership? They’re selling me on it hard but I don’t have brain power to evaluate if it’s actually worth it. We go once every month or two and spend ~$200-250 each time

2 Likes

Do you already have the Costco credit card getting the 2%? Executive membership is an additional 2% rewards.

“ If you spend around $500 per Costco run and make at least six runs a year, the Executive membership may be good for you. But if your Costco trips don’t have huge price tags or you only go a few times a year, it may be better to stick with the Gold Star card.”

“ In order to receive $60 in reward dollars and recoup the $60 more that an Executive Membership costs, one must spend $3,000 over the course of the year at Costco on eligible purchases, an average of $250 a month .”

3 Likes

They will refund you the difference if your reward is not enough. It doesn’t sound worth it in your position. I estimated 8 trips at $250 each and your reward would only be $40, which is less than the difference.

I don’t usually have one but I got one this year because the baby drinks Kirkland formula and wears Kirkland diapers! Now that we are 5 people and the boys are becoming adolescents it might be worth it every year.

5 Likes

Thank you both for doing the math for me!

3 Likes

Yes. The back of my self cut hair and probably look like crap for decades but you know what? I don’t care.

can’t see it don’t care.

6 Likes