Random Questions

Good idea. My life is shit I will buy a ticket today

5 Likes

It’s 1.3 now? Whoa. I had 5 tickets for the last drawing and won $4! I used that and added $4 more for tonight’s drawing. I’m pretty sure the $4 win was just to get me ready to win more. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Thought about it, but forgot when I was in town, and no way am I going back. Might buy one right after the next win, though, because I bet enthusiasm will be down once it’s “only” millions again, and a couple million are as life-changing as a billion.

5 Likes

I know, right? I think the immediate payout is >$600 million. I was trying to explain to my kid how much money that is in houses, and we could buy like 1,800 of our houses outright for that much money. A 2%/year withdrawal rate is like $12 million. It’s stupid how much money that is.

7 Likes

My coworker just looked up the after tax amount and it’s “only” 540 million.

11 Likes

Oh no, I could only buy 1000 houses! Woe is me :sob:

8 Likes

I’d be ecstatic to win like $1000!

5 Likes

Because it’s at least $2 worth of entertainment! LOL

5 Likes

I bought 2 tickets… :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Same

1 Like

I matched 2 numbers on one of my tickets. I won $0. I am shocked. :rofl:

ETA someone in Illinois won.

9 Likes

I can’t believe that jerk in Illinois stole all our numbers. (j/k!)

I got 0 numbers in 2 tickets, batting 1000 here. No, wait, batting 0. Lol. It’s good that I only do this occasionally.

Can you imagine if you were that person in Illinois though!!! :crazy_face::moneybag::crazy_face::moneybag: (If it wasn’t a group buy… :thinking:)

4 Likes

What is this, and will it hurt a cat?

4 Likes

Looks like coleus? (there are many color combos) there are a few other similar plants I think though.

I believe it has low level toxicity.

5 Likes

I second looks like coleus planted near to something else. I recommend this FB group if you have confirmed ingestion:

Botanists all around the world who will do plant IDs for you for emergencies. Follow their format (species, location including country, so on) or they get grumpy haha.

4 Likes

You are both right. I googled it and found identical plants. Thanks for being quick and knowledgeable!

4 Likes

If you share a bed with another human that you’re not touching and they twitch in their sleep or fidget slightly, can you feel it through the mattress?

3 Likes

Not usually, but maybe because I’m perpetually tired.

1 Like

No! I would be mattress hunting if I could.

1 Like

Pretty sure no, although like Ducky I’ve got being tired, always, on my side.