Princess of Wales Conspiracy theories?

Anyone want to give details on this to someone who has no idea what’s going on and only vaguely knows who anyone is?

:popcorn:

5 Likes

Okay, further conspiracy theory fodder: the royals have crest and Prince William, Kate’s husband, has one that he used before he got married. Now he uses a joint one, even when the press release/statement is from him.

As of last week he started using his solo one again

15 Likes

OOOO yeah that’s. uh. A decision.

7 Likes

Welcome

So, essentially Thomas Kingston, married to someone like 70th in the line of succession, died at the age of 45 - it’s been ruled recently he took his own life according to…someone. His body was found on the estate of Prince William and Kate’s - but they also have a fuckton of estate land so

the next morning, Prince William just cited a “personal matter” is why he canceled his reading with just 40 minutes notice at his godfather’s funeral (the former prince of greece, related to his grandad). But he took a step further in his press release to say the two incidents were unrelated…

no one thought they were until they said that

16 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:

Buddy. Bud. dyy.

(I can see this just being trash media management which is also hilarious but yikes)

5 Likes

Re: the seals/crests

Is this like a lower-key version of returning to a maiden name, essentially, for William? On official documentation??

7 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure, it’s still technically his, so maybe just because Kate is convalescing they thought it makes sense, but like… nothing is normal about royal divorce with the future king of england in the mix

11 Likes

but like media management Is 100% of his job.

11 Likes

To be fair, being shitty at jobs you were born into is a Vibe

12 Likes

ugh yea but I think they already had the brother who was shitty at the job he was born into and ran off to America to do a different job, any job…be a house husband for his incredibly accomplished and ambitious wife who can’t do half the jobs she’s good at because she married him

14 Likes

two for one failson is another vibe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Cribbing this detailed timeline and stealing it from anon account on twitter

10 Likes

okay the other thing is there is unsourced tabloid press (for the press that works with the royal family often) that she is “working from bed” and recuperating but she hasn’t even posted on her official social media in the past two months - not even a “well wishes to the king of my country and the father of my husband who is undergoing cancer treatment” or “thanks to all who sent me get well cards”

if she was working from bed, would she not do like at least a little official written statement like that?

One rule of PR cover ups is don’t say anything you can’t walk back later.

If she’s really in a coma or it comes out she’s in a bad way OR has run off with the children to Australia to leave the royal family and live her best life free of fascinators and gloves- and it comes out - they wouldn’t want it to be clear they were blatantly lying

11 Likes

One last thing for divorce rumors -

evidence that a story in the mirror (one of the tabloids with royal reporters that works with the royal family press office on “leaks”)- they were trying to make Kate long bad and then about-faced and made it about harry

As though there was a thought to start painting Kate in a bad late, maybe prepping for a divorce

7 Likes

WHAT A TANGLED WEB GOOD GRAVY.

That timeline does not uh. paint a good picture. at all. :frowning:

7 Likes

i like this theory

14 Likes

Oh man I went to read more about this and ended up with lizard people conspiracies and Meghan faked all her pregnancies? The internet is wild :grimacing:

8 Likes

There is just nothing in there that looks even vaguely OK, suggesting that whatever is wrong is WRONG. And betting the kids know because you can’t show kids out with Dad even if its not divorce because kids can’t lie about Mum like that.

7 Likes

I think a crest is like a signature. So if I was convalescing and entered a state where I was unable to give my assent it might be legally dodgy to use the joint crest even though I didn’t always fully investigate what my crest was applied to.

I can think of 3 disclosed medical issues Kate has that could cause this situation and hope she’d come out well. I also cannot imagine William not flailing if his wife to two young kids was super ill or divorcing him due to his own trauma. Hiding her from the paparazzi except at Christmas is a beautiful sad mirror to how he was protected.

Also his senior royal is now Charles who is, notably, a dimwit.

And yet I will read along

9 Likes

The further I read the sadder it all got. I do remember new about Kate was up and down.

And press excerpts of Spare include William getting physical with Harry

6 Likes