Pet Sorting

I was listening to my favourite murder, and they were discussing which Hogwarts houses their pets belong to. It alarms me that we haven’t collectively sorted our pets.

6 Likes

I think Percy is gryffindor, the kind that thinks gryffindor is very superior, but he could have chosen slytherin

2 Likes

Gandalf is definitely a Gryffindor because he gets into everything.

Ophelia might be a Hufflepuff. She is very snuggly and caretaking. But she is also sharp, so she might be a Ravenclaw.

2 Likes

Is there a quiz for pets? I have no idea - though I suspect my last little girl (RIP) would be Slytherin (and likely head of the house).

3 Likes

Sprocket is valiant. Def Gryffindor.

Daisy is a good hearted idiot. Hufflepuff.

Nacho is 100% slytherin.

3 Likes

I think we weren’t sure for a while if daisy would get in at all. But then unquestionably hufflepuff

2 Likes

Coco was definitely 100% Ravenclaw like me.

B is probably Hufflepuff. Good hearted idiot definitely fits.

ETA: he got stuck in the curtain while trying to kiss Bobbin today. I feel that illustrates his personality very well.

4 Likes

What about Dave? You always leave out Dave. I bet he’s a Squib.

2 Likes

I think krmithound is a Slytherin - lazy, self-interested, a bit cowardly, but very loyal to His People and His People Alone. Also hates cats (tiny lions) and looks snakelike at times.

2 Likes

He’s the basilisk. Hides in the basement and thinks malevolent thoughts.

3 Likes

Girl Kitty is definitely a Gryffindor. Brave and fearless, without much concern for her personal safety.
Not so sure about Boy Kitty. Either a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff.

1 Like

My old Cat was definitely a Slytherin. Loved a very few people dearly and vaguely tolerated others a little bit; hated other cats and most dogs; did not enjoy cuddles.

Kitty may be a Gryffindor. She’s super snuggly but also hits you when you pet her too much and she got stuck on the roof the other day.

1 Like

Getting stuck on the roof is extremely gryffindor

2 Likes

Yeah I wrote that part and was like “may be” is actually “absolutely is.”

1 Like

My two cats are sisters. Big sis is a Hufflepuff, loyal and craves security and snuggles, very gentle. Lil sis is a Gryffindor, energetic and fearless, always getting into trouble. She tries to be sneaky, but is unsuccessful, therefore not a Slytherin.

2 Likes

Muppet is Hufflepuff. He is loyal and big hearted and not always the brightest.

3 Likes

Flower is a Hufflepuff for sure.

2 Likes

Definitely Hufflepuff

7 Likes

There is a quiz for pets — I’ll have to find it! I think Woody might have got a different result from the quiz but he is a Hufflepup FOR SURE and even has a bandana he is wearing right now.

8 Likes

This is the quiz I’ve seen in the past. It’s dog specific and not all the options really applied to my dude, but may be fun to play with. Looks like there are more quiz options out there too. I’ll report back if any seem especially awesome!

2 Likes